Part 2

------------ Next Day ------------

"They plan-et."

The look on your friend face was so hilarious when you responded correctly to his old dad joke, you couldn't help the laughter that left your mouth. "You weren't supposed to get it right," Jin whined before pouting cutely at you. You ignored him and faced your locker. Excited to see what your secret admirer had left for you that day, you hurriedly opened it.

A gasp left your mouth at the sight of the big chocolate box inside your locker. "O.M.G!" Smiling ever so widely, you took out the note.

"I just wanted to give you something different, today. I hope you like it."

You were blushing as you clutched the paper close to your chest. "Why do you like him so much? You don't know who it is, right? You don't even how he looks like. What if he's ugly?" Your friend, who had read the note from behind you, asked firmly. You grinned widely to yourself. "Looks aren't important here." He just scoffed.

You remembered having ChaeYoung's number, so you faced him before taking out your phone from your pocket.

"I've got her number!" You excitedly said, but he just raised his eyebrows at you. "Whose?" You narrowed your eyes at him. "ChaeYoung?" He smiled hearing the name. "You did? T-Thanks." He looked flustered he took your phone. "Just admit that you like her." You scoffed as you shoved your phone in his hands.

"I don't though." He said after texting the number to his phone. You scoffed at him as you took the phone back from him. Shaking your head at him you faced your locker. Just then the bell rang. You hurriedly placed the note inside and closed your locker.

Turning around, you waved at your friend and started walking to your next class which was maths. When you entered the class, you saw ChaeYoung was already seated next to your seat. You smiled at her as you walked to her. Turning your gaze to the boy across her, you saw Yoongi widely smiling at you. You awkwardly smiled at him before sitting beside ChaeYoung.

"Morning!" She greeted when you sat next to her. You greeted back before turning your head towards Yoongi who was still smiling widely at you. You looked away when the Professor walked in the room. You took out the books and got ready for the lessons. This time you were actually paying some attention to the class.

When the class was over, ChaeYoung left after bidding you goodbye. Everyone left, so you took your time to shove your things into your bag before standing up to leave. It was then when you realized that Yoongi was still in the room. He was leaning against the door, staring at you.

"I-Is there something on my face, sunbae?" You asked, earning a cute chuckle from the older. He shook his head lightly. "Then do you have something to tell-" You stopped midway as Yoongi cut you off.

"Did you like the chocolate?" He asked back. There was a brief, awkward silence you took your time to process what he had just said.

"How did-" You couldn't finish your words, he cut you off once again. "It was my pick." He said and smiled at you for the last time before walking away. You were totally dumbfounded. You shook your head and came back to your sense. You ran out of the class to find your friend.

He would always wait for you at the entrance, so without wasting much time you collected your chocolate from your locker and quickly made your way to the entrance. Seeing him standing by the gate, you smiled as you ran towards him. But you immediately stopped when you saw someone else reach to him first.

Yoongi handed a drink to Jin as they talked to each other. You couldn't hear them as you were quite far away from them. You slowly went closer to them to hear them, but before you could get any nearer to them, Yoongi left and Jin sighed.