Tally and...nova??

Tally

On our way back from the job we were assigned, I was the only quiet one one on the bus. I don't know why but it just seemed like everyone was gunning for me.

What they don't understand is I belonged here just as much as they did. So why was I feeling left out. Every one was talking about their "job" and out of no where Nova asks ," what you have to do Tally?" I just sat there quiet for a second. I felt my face get a little red cause I was put on the spot.

"I had to um, wash , I mean help take care of dogs." I stopped talking though cause it seemed like no one was listening. I put my head down.

Why would anyone want to hear what I had to say. I'm just the white girl from season 2.

Just when I was starting to feel down, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up and saw Nova. " Are are you going to finish your story." He was sort of smiling but I wasn't really tripping off of it.

" Nah I'm done now." I put my head back down.
"Aye Tally?" Nova whispered. I looked up. "Um if you ever want to finish the story, I got time." He winked at me and got up. I just sat there confused.
" Wait, where are you going-"

I stopped, just now realizing we were at the house.

Nova

As soon as everyone was off the bus, I knew it was my chance to talk to Tally. I mean if I talked to her around everyone, they would look at me funny or be all in our business​.

" Um if you ever want to finish the story, I got time," I said. But I hurried off the bus before she could respond. I have nothing against Tally. I mean Jermaine didn't bring her here for nothing so she's not all that bad.

And she very pretty. Can't deny that. But right now, I'm not supposed to be focused on anything but the Rap Game. But what can I say, the ladies love me.

When I got in the house, I ran right upstairs. When I walked past Flaujaes room I could hear her babbling about something. I didn't care at first but when I heard Rick Ross , I immediately went into her room.

"So you meet Rick Ross?!" I was trynna sound chill but I could tell it wasn't really working.
" Yeah. It was so dope. I fist bumped a legend !" She was hype.

On my out I bumped into Roscoe. "Nova come here. Now. " I looked like he was hiding or something. "Is Jae still in there?" He said looking around. I let out a little snicker.

" Are you and Flaujae a thing?" I said with a big grin on my face. His eyes got wide.
"Um,no. I'm a just her 'good friend' as she said." He seemed a little down when he said it. I put a arm around his shoulder.

"Man you know what? If you really like her, tell her."
"Like you need to tell Dee." He said walking away. I felt like I was shot in the heart but I couldn't help but smile. The kid had a point.

Deetranada
"You what?!" I said a little loud because Roscoe came in the room. Me and Flaujae were talking and she just told me something I couldn't believe.

"What y'all talking about?" Roscoe walked in like nothing happened. I started cheesin so big.

Before Roscoe me and Flaujae was talking about boys back home and she said that she likes king Roscoe! When he came in we were mad quiet.

"Well since you're not gonna tell me what y'all was talking about, Nova called a kid meeting downstairs so..." He walked backwards to the door and mouthed the words: I'm watching you.

When he left I busted out laughing. "I can't believe you-" Flaujae put her hand over my mouth.
" Girl hush. He could be listening."

Roscoe

While we were downstairs at Nova's little "meeting" , I decided Nova was right. I should make the first move out something like that. I made sure I sat right next to her.

" Everyone I've called this meeting... So we can eat." Everyone laughed and giggled. " So y'all ready for the booth?"

I was quick to answer sounding confident "Yeah​."
"So y'all done? Y'all all ready with your verses?" Nova said chewing on a Caprisun straw. Flaujae held up two papers " I got wrote two verses."

Well she thinks that was something? Watch this. "I can't go in the booth until I have it memorized so yeah. " Flaujae looked at me with her eyes wide.

"Memorized? Dang." I looked at her. I was going to try to hold her hand or something but instead I just held my hand out and asked to see one of her verses. Silly Roscoe.