Nova

Tally

"How'd it go?" Flujae asked me when I came out of the booth.
"I killed it!" I was really excited about what I did. I was proud of myself.

"Yeah. For a white girl." Dee whispered to Nova. He laughed but stopped when he noticed I was watching.

He walked to a nearby sofa and sunk into it. I wish my sister was here. She always comforts me. I guess I was pretty down  cause Roscoe came and sat next to me.

"You okay, Tally?" He was the only person in this house that didn't confuse me. I actually considered him my friend.
"Yeah. I'm pretty cool. " I replied casually. Just feeling a little alone I guess.

"Oh ok." We were sitting there in akward silence. Then Mike Kolumbo came out. "Dee. You got next." She hopped up out of her seat,fist bumped Nova, grabbed he notebook. On her way there she stopped and told Flaujae," I'm boutta kill this girl." She smiled my way and walked in the booth

My face was stuck. What did I even do for her not to like me? I watched the door for a good minute. I hadn't even realized Roscoe got up. But what I did see was Nova was walking towards me.

He sat down and I acted like I didn't see him come over. "Tally," I could tell he was looking at me. I didn't answer him. "Tally?" I still didn't answer him. He put his arm around the back of the couch and opened​ his legs hecka wide. " Why do boys sit like that?" I said, still not looking at him.

"Because we can and because we're boys." He smartly replied. Really?
"Why do you have your arm around the couch like that?" I asked. This time I looked at him. He smiled.
" Because I can." I rolled my eyes. "But...Also because I want you to come closer"

Deetranada

"Mess with me I make sure you get flipped like a recypricle." I was on fire in the booth! For this to be my first time, I was doing great. And what made it better was the fact I threw a few bars in for Tally. " Looked you up on Google and your grind came up as mythical." Yeah I did that.

After I was done, JD stopped me. "Is this your first time in a booth?" I wonder what gave it away.
" Well. Yeah." JD seemed impressed.

I walked out with a little swag in my walk. I stopped though when I saw Nova on the couch , chilling with Tally. I was about to stomp over there but JD came out.

"Okay. Dee was the last one. Y'all head back to the house. I'll see y'all tomorrow during the hit list."  I was speed walking to the bus and Flauj came running behind me. "Dang girl slow down. Ooo I was sitting down minding my business and I heard Nova say he liked Tally. Then Roscoe tried to kiss me and I was like boy back up I don't- " I swear she was talking so fast.
"Wait,what?" I just caught on to what she said.

"Um. Girl slow down?"
"No. After that."
"Roscoe tried to pull a quick one on me?" I was starting to get annoyed.
"Nooo. Before that. Come on stop playing."
"Oh you mean Tally and Nova was all over each other? Girl it was nothing. Really." I just kept walking and didn't say nothing. I was shook.

When we got back to the house I just walked straight to my room. Didn't acknowledge anyone but myself.
"Dee you good? How you do sis? Never mind I know you killed it. " I walked over to Jermain and give him a hug. There was no way I could ignore my brother. " You know it." I said giving him a full hug. " What happened while we were out?"

" None much. Everyone was just chillin." Then we were quiet for a second. "Aye what's up with you and Nova?" I nearly jumped. My heart started beat so fast. I wanted to say fuck him and his girl. He can keep Tally. " Um nothing why?" I tried my best to sound cool.

"Just asking cause Ekko said that earlier y'all disappeared and he couldn't find you. Care to explain yourself?"
"I-i was -" He started laughing and walked out of the room.

Right when he walked out, I heard him talking to someone in the hall. I peeped my head around the corner to see who it was. Nova. I heard Jermain say go ahead and talk to her. I immideantly ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I stayed in there for about 5 minutes until I realized I left my phone on the dresser. I cracked the door and peeked through it. Nova was sitting on my bed! I had to do something. 

Nova

I was chilling on Dee's bed. It felt kinda weird cause you know, I was on her bed. She was in the bathroom and I don't know why. Then I heard the door creak and I saw a little eye ball.

I know she doesn't think she's slick. I can obviously see her.  I looked around and I saw her phone on the dresser. She left her phone. I smiled to myself. Then out of nowhere, Dee books out of the bathroom and rushes toward the bathroom. I think fast and run to the bathroom door and slam it. "Nova stop playing I was about to take a shower!"
"Nova stop playing I was about to take a shower." I mocked her ," why are you hiding from me? What did I do?"
"Go ask Tally" I  felt my eyes get big.
"Dee. I'm not here to talk about Tally. I'm here to talk about us."
"You think I'm stupid Nova? You want to talk about us? What is there to talk about? I already know you and Tally together." I was shocked. So much was comming at me at one time. But she was right. I didn't want Dee I wanted Tally. But at the same time I want them both. I had to think fast.

"Dee. I just want to talk. I really do like you." Why the hell did I just say.
"Well I don't like you." She pushed me to the side and swung the door open.
Before she opened went in, I pulled her back by her waist. Nova, don't do it. I turned her around. Abort mission! I brought her closer to me. No! Listen to yourself!  And I kissed her.

I felt her press her chest against me. It was only 5 seconds but it felt like a million. Dee came to her senses and quickly pulled back. She looked at me for a good minute and ran into the bathroom. I stood there in the same spot for a little. Then I looked at bathroom door.

I lightly knocked on it. "Who is it" She acted like she didn't know it was me.
" I'm about to go to bed. See you in the morning." I waited for a response. Just when I started walking away she came out cracked open the door. "Um Nova can you get me a towel from downstairs?" Then she closed the door. I smiled and went to get her towel. I promise. I don't like Deetranada.

*Authors note*

Hey everyone! I think this was a really good chapter but I need your help! I need new and fresh ideas so please give me your info. It would really be helpful. Comment what you think. Is Nova falling for Dee? Are  Roscoe and Flaujae a thing? Will Tally and Nova getting together? Find out in the next chapter cause it's getting good, right?