Night of cuteness

Y/n POV

Its already friday, and tomorrow saturday, Mimi's birthday. I'M EXCITED!! Mimi will be so shocked and happy for sure HAHAHA should I call Mimi?

*ring*ring*

"Mimi! Are you excited for tomorrow?" It's your birthday and we're going to amusement park, did you prepare already?" I asked

"Yes! Guys! Thank you so much, I'm so touched right now huhuhu" Mimi said.

"Hahaha well... Jeno was the one who planned everything in the first place." I said.

"Wait.. REALLY?.. goshhhh he's just so romantic.. but I'm just his friend. So he's nice." Mimi said.

"Hehe..Don't think like that, its your birthday tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah.. Well i'm excited!, y/n! I'm just gonna prepare something, talk to you later!" Mimi said goodbye.

It's almost saturday.. it's already 11:40 pm.. I wonder what Mark is doing right now.

*ring*ring*

He answered.

"Mark!, you're still up!, long time no talk!. How's your week?"

"............."

"Hello? Are you sleeping already? I'm... sorry for disturbing you.. you may sleep again-"

"Hey!.........." Mark uttered.

"What?" I said.

"Don't leave me, I'm actually alone." Mark said.

"Wait." I said then i decided to go to his house..

" darling, where are you going at this time? It's night already." Mom said.

"I'm just going to Mark's house."

My mom nodded.

*knock*knock*

"Umm sorry for disturbing umm.. Where's Mark?"

Then his mom said he's in his room. So I went upstairs and I slowly opened Mark's door.

"Mark?" I asked.

Well it's really dark so I opened the lights then I saw Mark, looking outside the window.

"Mark? Are you okay, do you feel sick?" I asked.

"Maybe, maybe not.. yes, I guess. I don't know. HAHAHAHA.. y/n come closer." Mark said.

So, as I come closer to him..

"Y/n, do you remember the girl I told you that I like?" Mark asked.

"Yes? Why? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Yes and no HAHA i don't know.. maybe because I'm stupid, stupid not to tell her I like her.. its hard, I should just tell her I like her from the first place. Y/n, tell me. Should I just stop liking her?" Mark asked.

I did not expect to see Mark like this.. it hurts my heart seeing him like this. 

"Mark, No! Why don't you fight for her? And just tell her everything.. I guess.. confessing is one of the best ways to either love the person continuously or forget your feelings for that person." I sincerely told Mark.

"If you are in my position? What will you do?" Mark asked.

"I'm already in that position of yours, but i'm too scared. I'm too weak to tell him I like him because, I don't want to ruin our friendship. Well, as for you, you should not give up." I said.