Should I confess now? HELP!

Classes start...

Y/n POV

Gahhh!! I don't want to go to school.. I'm late... and now i'm still in the front gate of the school. Gahhh!! I WANNA SLEEP!

I walked slowly.

"y/n! YOUR LATE! and so am I hehehe, I cant forget what happened last time" Mimi said with excitement in her eyes.

"Ahh.. is it because you get to hug Jeno?.." I said.

"Hey! that's not what I mean't , WELL.. it was actually my first time sleeping over hehehe my mom didn't get mad, i'm happy!! I can't stop thinking about that .. and many things happened that I never done before. Thank you Y/N," Mimi said.

"I see.. *sigh* I also keep remembering something...that Mark already likes someone.. not me, Hahaha and now thinking about it.. I feel strange. Should I be happy for him? And support him? But... doing that makes me.. *sigh*HAHAHA Yes I should just support him I guess. " I said then my eyes are getting teary.

"Oh.. y/n, don't cry.... he's just a guy.. you know BOYSS.. well.. actually if that happened to me, I guess that would also be my reaction.. but you know your young. You can find someone, someone who would like and love you." Mimi said.

"Lets go" I said.

We both got into class and lucky, the teacher wasn't around yet.

~~~~~lunch break~~~~~

Y/n POV

I'm eating lunch with Mimi..

Im still thinking about it..Y/n! Stop thinking and eat! Gahh...

"Y/N!!!" Jaemin shouted.

"Can we eat with you?" Jaemin said.

"Of course.." I said.

Then they all sitted in our table and I didn't looked at Mark. I just continued eating.. Jeno sat beside me.

"Psstttt.. y/n, can you help me?" Jeno asked as he whispered.
"Please help me, I know I can trust you." Jeno whispered.

"sure... what is it?" I said.

"Let's talk later, after class.. let's go to the cafe near by." Jeno said.

"Okay.. I'll wait for you there.." I said.

"Ehem.. what was that?" Haechan said.

"HAHAHAHA I SEE LOVE TRIANGLE OVER HERE EHEM. HAHAHAHA" Jisung said.

"Hey stop that... that's too much" Renjun said.

Jeno looked at Jaemin.

"Jaemin, come with us later." Jeno said to Jaemin.

"Okay.." Jaemin replied.

"Hey, I can smell something fishy between the three of you! " Chenle said.

"Don't think to much Chenle Hahahah" Jeno said.

"HAHAHHA that's okay Chenle, we have the same thoughts." Jisung said.

Everyone laughed and ate well.
We all are done eating but we still have spare time before the classes starts again.