Jelousy(Astrid's POV)

We were in the living room. I was sitting next to Hiccup as we worked on our sketches.
"Wow. Astrid, Stormfly looks great!" He said.
"Thanks! So dose Toothless. Now if the statuses​ come out this good..." I started.

Everyone laughed.
"Heyyyyyyyyy Hiccup, I need help." Elsa called.
"Sure." He said getting up.

I went lock jaw. Heather, Mala, and Ruff noticed.
"Hey Ash, we forgot where the bathroom is, can you show us?" Heather asked.
"Sure." I said.

We went upstairs and into my room. Heather closed the door.
"Ok, out with it." She said.

Mala sat down on my bed and arched a brow.
"Wait one second, I actually have to pee." Ruff said running to my bathroom.

We laughed. She came out and sat down next to Mala.
"Haven't you guys seen the way Elsa and Merida look at Hiccup? It's... Annoying!"
"We know." Ruff said.
"Yes, it's quite...Silly." Mala said.
"I know what it is!" Heather said.
"What?" I asked.
"You like Hiccup!"
"W-what?!? N-no...." I stuttered.

They smiled.
"Fine! I do..."
They squeeled and hugged me.

"Astrid, don't worry, you have know Hiccup longer than them. Two weeks longer. They don't stand a chance!" Heather said.
"Yes, Hiccup seems quite...Fond of you anyway." Mala said.
"What queeny here said." Ruff smiled.
"Thanks guys." I said.

We hugged and went back downstairs. Before going down, I saw Hiccup trying to stand, but Merida and Elsa kept insisting that they needed help.
"Astrid! Look out!" Rupunzel said.
"Huh? Ah!" I screamed as Stormfly, Toothless, Windshear, the gang and Pascel ran by and under my feet.

I fell down the stairs.
"Woah! Gotcha ya." I heard Hiccup say.

I didn't open my eyes.
"Ash? You ok?" He asked.
I opened them. I was pressed up against him. His head slightly under mine, hands around my waist.

I blushed as he did.
"Y-yeah...Thanks." I said as he lowered me to the ground.
"No problem."

I smiled and took a step forward. My ankle burned.
"Ah!" I shrieked as I fell forward.
"Ash!" Rupunzel said catching me.

I was breathing hard. She handed me to Hiccup​, who picked me up bridal style. He laied me down on the couch. Heather and the others ran up around me. Rupunzel knelt by my ankle.

"Hiccup, her hand." She said.
He nodded and held it. She tapped my ankle​, causing me to cry out in pain.
"Sprained, if we don't wrap it right now, it can break with one step." She said.

Heather and her ran up stairs​. Hiccup never let go of my hand. My eyes focused on him. Everything started to turn blurry.
"Hi... Hiccup... I can barley see..." I whispered.
"Shh...It's ok... It's just the pain..." He said brushing some hair out of my eyes​.

Merida leaned above him, worry on her face.
"Ash, you should rest, your face is as pale as a cloud." She said.

I didn't respond. Everything turned dark. I saw Hiccup calling for them to hurry up.