Chapter Six

Astrid's POV

The crew was over  at my house, working on our projects in the living room as F.R.I.E.N.D.S played in the background. I was sitting next to Hiccup as we worked on finalizing our sketches.
"Wow,  Astrid, Stormfly looks great!" He smiled.
"Thanks! So dose Toothless, now if the statues​ come out this good..." I trailed off for dramatic effect.

Everyone laughed.
"Heyyyyyyyyy Hiccup, I need help." Elsa called him over.
"Sure." He answered getting up.

I went lock jaw, and it didn't go unnoticed by Heather, Mala, and Ruff.
"Hey Ash, I forgot where the bathroom is, can you show us?" Mala asked.
"Oh I have yo go too!" Heather stood with the girls.
"Sure." I responded monotonal.

We went upstairs and into my room where Heather immediately  closed the door.
"Ok, out with it." She pretty much ordered me.

Mala sat down on my bed with an arched a brow.
"Wait one second, I actually have to pee." Ruff said running to my bathroom.

We laughed and a while later she came out and sat down next to Mala.
"Have you guys seen the way Elsa and Merida look at Hiccup? It's... Annoying!"
"We know." Ruff said.
"Yes, it's quite...Silly." Mala stretched.
"I know what it is!" Heather exclaimed.
"What?" I asked.
"You like Hiccup!"
"W-what?!? N-no...." I stuttered.

They smiled.
Oh shit, I do like him....
"Fine! I do..."
They squealed and hugged me.

"Astrid, don't worry, you have know Hiccup longer than them."
"Two weeks longer, Heather."
"They don't stand a chance!" Heather ignored me.
"Yes, Hiccup seems quite fond of you anyway." Mala said.
"What queeny here said." Ruff smiled.
"Thanks guys." I said.

We hugged and went back downstairs. Before going down, I saw Hiccup trying to stand, but Merida and Elsa kept insisting that they needed help. I was beyond annoyed, how desperate were these two t-
"Astrid! Look out!" Rapunzel yelped.
"Huh? Ah!" I screamed as Stormfly, Toothless, Windshear, the gang and Pascel ran by and under my feet.

I fell down the stairs.
"Woah! Gotcha ya." 

I didn't open my eyes. I hated falling, I wished for the end of the fall to come quicker, how high was I?!
"Ash? You ok?" I head Hiccup ask.
I opened my eyes to find myself pressed up against him. His head slightly under mine, hands locked around my waist.

We both blushed in sync.
"Y-yeah...Thanks." I exhaled as he lowered me to the ground.
"No problem."

I smiled and took a step towards him, like there was any way to close the non-existing space between us. He hadn't let go of me and his eye were locked on me. I changed my stance and my ankle caught fire causing me to yelp and fall into Hiccup. I've hurt my ankle before, but it never decided to cuss me out this hard and fast. Hiccup carried me bridal style to the couch, the others ran up to me. Rapunzel sat by my ankle. 

"Hiccup, her hand." She snapped.
He nodded quickly held my hand. She had barley touched my ankle​, causing me to cry out in pain.
"Sprained, if we don't wrap it right now, it can break with one step." She said.

I wanted to tell her off about how on barely countable fall down the stairs wouldn't sprain my ankle when I had- oh. I had broken my ankle a few months ago, and I just twisted it in a not so favorable way. Yep, this checks out.

Heather ran up stairs​, Hiccup gripped my hand tighter as my eyes focused on him. Everything started to turn blurry.
"Hi... Hiccup... I can barley see..." I whispered.
"Shh...It's ok... It's just the pain..." He said brushing some hair out of my eyes​.

Merida leaned above him, worry on her face.
"Ash, you should rest, your face is as pale as a cloud." She said.

I didn't respond. Everything turned dark. I saw Hiccup calling for them to hurry up.