Welcome to Team 10

"I can't believe I'm really here!" I say to Jake has we drive up the driveway.

"It's gonna be a blast, even more now that you're here!" he replies.

Once the car is it park i jump out and grab my stuff from the back of his truck. Right when I enter I am overwhelmed with love. Everyone is there. Tessa, runs up and gives me a big hug.

"Lydia, I'm so happy you're FINALLY moving in! I've been needing a girl to talk to around here!" Tessa and I first met in 2015 when we both went to playlist live and we've been friends ever since.

After everyone's done welcoming me, Tessa and I grab my bags and take them to my new bedroom upstairs. Once we exit the room we hear the boys talking about the plan for the day. "Why don't we show her around LA!" says Anthony. "She's been here a million times, there's not much she hasn't seen." replies Jake. "Well then what should we do?" I walk down the stairs and enter the kitchen where everyone is standing.

"Why don't I take Lydia shopping and you guys can do whatever it is that you guys do!" says Tessa.

"That sounds like a plan to me!" I say back. "Okay, well let's go!" Tessa says.

After about 20 minutes we leave to go shopping. Once we arrive we start are adventure for the day or at else the next 3 hours. "So...do you have your eye on anyone?" asked Tessa.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like do you like anyone?"

"Do you mean in the team 10 house or outside of it?" I ask.

"Both...but mainly in the house."

"Ummm, well I like them all but, I guess if I had to chose one right now i'd probably chose Chance....but maybe Kade." Just then I look up from the clothing rack and see Tessa give me a face. "What?" I say laughing. "It's just that..well..." "Oh come on Tess, just spit it out!" "A little birdie told me that Chance may have a crush on you!" After a momentary pause Tessa looks up again "You two would be so cute together! I can see it now 'Chandia'" "Woah there, I don't even really know him." "But you have to admit you guys would be cute together!" "I don't see it, I think we're to different" "Well ya never know, till you try it!" "Okay, can we get back to shopping?" "Sure."
___________________________

Tessa and I arrive back at the house around 6 pm. We both take are bags up to our rooms.
"Hey, I'm gonna run to the store and get some food, cause Jake just texted me and told me that him and the boys are going to put someone's house up for sale, do you want me to get you something?" Tessa ask me.
"Yeah! Thanks!"
"No problem! I'll be back in 30."
"Okay!"
Once she leaves I start hanging up my clothes up in my closet and start to unpack more of my stuff from the move. I suddenly hear the sound of the front door opening and closing. "Who could be here, Jake said that the guys would be out for awhile and Tessa just left for the store?" I said in a hushed tone. I start to hear the footsteps continues towards the kitchen. I grabbed the broom that was standing up by the doorframe and started quietly walking down the hall and stairs on my tiptoes. I turn the corner and try to get a better view of the kitchen.
"What are you doing." said a man behind me, which caused me to jump out of my skin.
I turn around quickly, jumping back I see that it's Kade.
"God Kade! You gave me a heart attack!" I said.
He started laughing "What were you doing?" he asked.
"I heard something, but that something turned out to be you, so I think I'm good now!" I respond.

Kade's POV
I know Lydia's here but I don't think I should bother her, plus Jake probably told her I was coming over so there's no real need for me to tell her what she already knows. I walk to the kitchen grab a water and then walked back over to the office. Next thing I know Lydia's tiptoeing down the stairs like she's spying. I slowly walk out to talk to her, obviously she didn't know I was there by the way she jumped when I talked. For some reason I thought it was kinda cute. I wished I could have talked to her longer but Tessa came in from going to the store and gave Lydia her food and they walked upstairs.

Lydia's POV
Tessa walked in. "Oh, hey Kade I didn't know you were coming over tonight." said Tess
"Yeah, I have to work on the schedule for this week with Jake, but he's not here so I guess I'll have to work on it by myself for now."
"Okay well see ya later." said Tessa
We walked back up stairs and started talking while we ate.
"So, what were Kade and you talking about?"
"We didn't really talk, he just scared the shit out of me." I said with a grin on my face.
Once everyone got back home, Jake decided to have a "Saturday Night Bonfire" so the guys went outside and started creating a fire in the pool that was FINALLY clean, because Chad cleaned it for us. Before long the fire got out of control and Tessa, Erika, Nick, Kade and I all ran inside while Jake, Chance, Anthony, and Chad tried to stop the fire.
"Erika is calling 911!" I screamed at them.
About ten minutes later firemen arrived and put out the fire. The firemen had to talk to Jake so the rest of us went upstairs. The twins, Chance and Anthony when to their room, Erika went to hers, Nick and Tessa went into his and Kade and I went into my room.
"Well that was fun!" I said
"Oh yeah, I think we should start doing this every weekend!" Kade responded.
We both laughed a little and looked at each other. There was a sparkle in his eye when he smiled at me, I couldn't help but smile back at him. Jake called us all down into the entrance of the house.
"So I think it's time to call it a night and for everyone to head to bed." Jake says to us all.
"Okay." We all say at once.
Everyone scattered off to their rooms, except for Jake who stayed down stairs to talk to Kade. I changed into a pair of black nike pro spandex and one of Jakes pink camo merch shirts. I got into bed and started scrolling through instagram when I heard a knock on my door.
"Hello?" I said slowly putting my phone down.
"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to bother you, but I forgot my laptop up here from early." Kade said stepping into the room.
"Oh, you're fine." I reached across my bed and grabbed his laptop for him. He grabbed it. "Hey, is Jake ok? He sounded a little upset once the firemen left." I asked
"Yeah, I think he was just tried and annoyed. But he's fine."
"Okay, thanks! I'll see yeah tomorrow?"
"Yeah, over course!" He said. There it was again the sparkle in his eye with that big smile!

Am I falling for Kade? Or is this just crazy?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you like this story! If you have any questions or requests comment then and I will respond to them as fast as possible!
XOXO