Chapter Three: Trip

Comenzar desde el principio

After that quick shower, I took notice on my waist again, it seems my (E/c) eyes aren't deceiving me. "The wound just disappeared..." I sighed and laid on my bed to sleep.

In (Y/n)'s dream...

"Hey promise me..." A boy in an orange jacket is holding my hand. "Promise me you'll find me." "I promise." The boy smiled but suddenly he looked sad, the scenery suddenly changed. And before I know it, the boy from before is lying on the floor. The boy spoke. "Hey (Y/n)... You kept your promise, hehe." The boy's smile looked weak. "But could you do me a favor? Please save me..."

Reality...

I suddenly woke up. The boy's words echoed through my head. 'He said that I have to save him...' I touched my cheeks and felt tears on them. 'Was I crying?' I  dried my tear-drenched cheeks with my shirt. I looked up at my wall clock and see that it was 5 o'clock in the morning. 'I woke up just in time.' I took a bath and ready my things that I'll bring to aunt Claire. After that, I went downstair, only to see Louis preparing our breakfast.

"Good morning (Y/n), did you sleep well?" My brother approach me and hugged me. 'You smell like bacon...'

"Yes..." I smiled, reassuring him that I did slept well. My brother looks like he isn't convinced but he continued cooking. After finishing our breakfast, which was bacon and eggs, Louis decided that he'll be the one washing the dishes while I double check around the house. After that, we finally headed to aunt Clarie's home. It was a long trip and it was traffic, since today is Saturday. While we were riding the bus, I saw a boy. He was begging on the streets for food. I looked at Louis, but he was sleeping. 'He's drooling...' I looked back at the boy, but he was nowhere to be found. 'I guess the guy already left.'

Finally at Aunt Clarie's home...

We were greeted by our cousins, Lala and Zoe. "Hey (Y/n) where's my treat?" Lala asked. Whenever I go to Aunt Clarie's house, I would always give them chocolates and other stuff.

"Here you go." My cousins' eyes shined at the sight of the treat. "Thanks (Y/n)!!" They shouted at the same time. I just nodded with a smile.

"Where's Aunt Clarie, Zoe?" I asked.

"She's waiting for you at the Cemetery." While Lala is already eating a pack of biscuits.

"Thanks, Zoe." I patted her head. She smiled and made my heart smile. 'Kids are so cute...'

"Ehem." I was disturb by Louis. "Would you mind helping me with these?" Louis was pointing at the Luggages we brought. I sighed. "Okay." After we finishing packing the luggages in our room, we told Lala and Zoe that we're heading to the Cementery. "Be careful out there!" Lala said it while waving her hand. "We will." I smiled.

As we walk our way to the cementery, my brother asked me something.

"Did you make a letter?" Louis was still looking at the street, not at me.

"Yes..." I grabbed the letter in my pocket and shown it to Louis. But he suddenly took it and read it. "H-Hey!? Read your own letter, you ding-dong." I hopelessly tried getting the letter out of his grasp but failed miserably. "Are you finishing reading?" I stated. My brother handed me the letter and made a smirk face. "What now?" I asked rubbing my head in confusion. My brother suddenly bursted out laughing.

"I couldn't believe you even wrote in the letter on how you failed cooking your omelette." I blushed at his words. Embarrassment flowing through me.

"Wha-whats your problem!?" I blurted out. My brother patted my head, and I pouted at his action.

"Hey (Y/n) I was just messing with you." His words gave comfort but I'm still embarrassed about what happened though.

We arrived at the cementery. The place looks clean, even though there are many people here. Louis and I, looked for Aunt Clarie. When we saw her, we hurriedly went to her side. When we were in forth of the two graves, my brother and I exchanged glances and we finally said something.

"We're finally here, Mom and Dad."

A/N

Hey guys!! Thanks for the votes and your viewings guys!! It's heartwarming! And things are only getting better! This story earned its place in the category Mystery/Thriller in the spot 990!! Thanks guys!! I really appreciate you guys! I think you guys must be confused at the plot twist here and there. I really hope you can cope with the story.. This Story is usually a Comedy and Thriller type. Hope you guys continue supporting me!

P.S: Just made the story 1000 plus words again. Whoope!

/// Edited 5/5/17 ///