12. Revive!

Trey: S-she's gone...*sobs*
Crystal: Teë..? *sobs* S-she can't...*covers her mouth* b-be gone...
Miles: *hugs Crystal* S-shh *tears fall from his eyes*
Sally: I didn't even get t-to say...*sobs*
Xavier: S-shhh *hugs Sally and kisses head* *tears fall in her hair*
Nigél: We had an argument before she died and now she will never forgive me...*cries*
Amethyst: Yes she will...*hugs Nigél* D-don't w-worry...*grips onto Nigél's shirt*
Nigél: Are you okay?
Amethyst: Yeah...
Nigél: Q-quit lying...Are you okay?
Amethyst: N-no I'm not...*sobs uncontrollably*
Trey is still holding Teë's dead body in his hands. He holds his forehead to hers and cries.
Trey: I didn't even get to tell you that...I love you...*sobs*
Everyone was staring at me shocked that I finally admitted it in front of her.
Sally: *sniffs* You finally admitted it...
Crystal: Trey loves Teë?
I keep quiet while lightly blushing and crying. Suddenly something extraordinary happens, the place where my birthmark is shines brightly as well as Teë's birthmark and chest. I hear her laughing in my head, sweet laughs of her. It's like she's happy, but I don't know what all this means. Her lifeless body starts to rise into the air out of my arms. All of us stop crying and are in shock of what we see, her clothes turn white and her body starts glowing.

 All of us stop crying and are in shock of what we see, her clothes turn white and her body starts glowing

Nigél: W-what's happening?
Miles: I don't know...
Crystal: She's glowing, but why?
A chaos emerald drops on the floor.
Nigél: Is that...A chaos emerald?
Sally: Trey, look! *points at Teë*
Teë's POV
I thought I was dead, I had just been overtaken by darkness then suddenly there's a strange figure that is also wearing a white ball gown with a crown. She takes my hand, and I look at her wrist she has the same birthmark as me. Then it hits me she's the Queen Anastasia. She smiles at me warmly, I smile back thinking we were going to heaven, but she pulls me into the light.
Trey's POV
The royal blue emerald I gave to her starts glowing and flowing around her. A blinding light emerges from her body, she starts to transform into her super form. Which amazes me because I thought only I could transform into super, but she's doing it as well. I just don't understand how if she doesn't have the seven chaos emeralds and everyone's as confused as I am. I see a little smile appear on her lips as she transforms.