- Chapter 10 -

(Bendy's P.O.V)

     Tomorrow finally came, (YN) gave me a black tops that is warm, black pants, and a shoes. I looked at her.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Huh?" She looked at me wearing a nice white and black.. dress..? "That is a jacket, jeans, and some rubber shoes"

"Oh thank you" I smiled. We got into the Carnival and there's some people that is staring at me.

"I think it's embarrassing for me to go out" I said, (YN) looked at me and smiled.

"There's nothing to be scared about if I'm around, ok?" She said.

"..Ok.." I looked down.

'She will die in the next one year!' I thought.

'And he really loves me..'

'Should I love her back..?'

'I mean she has done a lot of things to me..' I just sighed.

"Hey Bendy" Mom looked at me.

"Yeah..?" I replied.

"(YN) is calling you already! Like a thousand of times!" Mom said, "Deep thoughts, right?"

 "Sorry, what is it?" I looked around and the paradise is so beautiful..

I noticed that my Mom is not there so I looked at (YN) the moonlight was on her face, I noticed her blushing

"This is awkward.." She laughed nervously, "Here goes nothing.."

She suddenly kissed me on the cheeks. I just stood there while blushing.

"Now I feel calm.." She sighed in relief.

"What do you mean?" I looked at her.

(Your P.O.V)

     I pulled Bendy in the most beautiful paradise that can only appear in the night of silence, I was planning to kiss him on the cheeks.

This is awkward.." I laughed nervously, "Here goes nothing.."

I suddenly kissed Bendy on the cheeks, he just stood there while blushing. Is that his first kiss? I'm so sorry.. I'll just change the subject, I guess..?

"Now I feel calm.." I sighed in relief.

"What do you mean?" Bendy looked at me.

"Nothing" I blushed, "Now.. Uhh.. shall we enjoy this Carnival night?"

"Sure" He smiled, we left the place and I saw my Mom.

"You did kissed him!" My Mom said.

"MOM!!" I closed Mom's mouth and Bendy was looking at us both.

"What is happening exactly..?" He asked, "What does she mean?"

"She was.. supposed to talk to her friends.." I was so scared, "Let's just enjoy this.. ok??"

"No problem to me" Mom said smiling.

     We played some fun games, Bendy always gets a prize and he gave some prizes on us. All of them are huge plushies. We got home laughing.

"Did you remember on how confused you are playing the 'Whack the Mole'?" I laughed.

"I know! I know" Bendy also laughed, he jumped on my bed and so do I, "Everything's new to me.. right?"

"My stomach is hurting" I laughed again, "Yeah" She nodded.

'If Bendy knew that I will die in the next 1 year.. I'm guessing that he will got so worried about me..'

'Does he love me too?'

'Or not..?'

"I'm going to sleep" Bendy said as he yawn and he cuddled on his pillow.

"Not without me!" I stood up and jumped on the bed again, Bendy screamed and fell at the side of the bed. The floor was carpet so it's fine.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT??!" I laughed almost coughing.

"I'M FINE!" He also laughed, "I was supposed to sleep!" He stood up.

"Hehe.. Sorry about that" I smiled, "Let's sleep" I said and he nodded.

...

(Quick update lmao XD)

(A lot of people like Bendy! I know that! I wish that this can get up to 200+ views!! Thankiessss!!) -HeavenlyCoffee