- Chapter 1 -

(Your P.O.V)

     I woke up and I heard my Auntie is shouting from the downstairs, I took a quick shower and went down to see her.

"YOU'RE LATE AGAIN!!" She shouted at me.

"Sorry.." I said and she sighed angrily.

"YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME FROM STRESS!!" She rolled her eyes at me and left, "You have a lot of requests!! Better move!!"

'I want you to die from stress anyway' I whispered.

"Yeah sure" I said going to my art place and there's a long paper or requests. I sighed and started painting.

'I hate her, I wish she dies..' I whispered.

"Oh, out of.. red, pink, and blue paint.." I stood up, "Am I going to get some money from my Auntie or on my earn? I'm going to get on my earn, she'll slap the money on my face again.."

I got to my room and got some few money to buy some paint, I went outside to buy some and went inside again to continue my painting.

"HEY!! (YN) !!" My Auntie shouted again, I groaned and went to see her on the Kitchen.

"Yes?" I said.

"WE DON'T HAVE ANY FOOD FOR THE WHOLE DAY!! HERE'S THE MONEY!!" She gave the money to me, I went outside again to buy some foods.

"Can't she even live by herself? That stupid lazy Aunt" I sighed and went to the grocery.

"Hey!" A boy came up to me, "Are you the artist that lives on a crazy aunt?"

"Yeah, I want her to die" I said, "So, who are you?"

"My name is Ren" He smiled, "Also a Artist"

"Cool then" I smiled, "So, why did you came up to me?"

"I have a lot of black paint and I want to give this jar of black paint to you" He said, I got the jar of paint.

"Thanks" I said, "Where do you live?"

"Nowhere" He said and left.

"Nowhere? So he's a beggar Artist? Poor him, I want him to live in my Auntie's house but I don't want him getting hurt" I said, I bought the food and cooked it on my house.

"What are you cooking??!" My Auntie said.

"Noodles with some chicken on it" I replied.

"I'M HUNGRY SO BETTER MAKE IT QUICK!!" She said and went to her room.

"I'm hungry!! So better make it quick!! ~" I said as I imitate my Aunt, "Her stupid face, what if I don't cook for her. Lazy.."

"What did you just say?" She came out of her room.

"The aroma of this food is good so we can eat" I replied, she sat down. I fixed the spoon, plate, and fork for us two.

(Time Skip)

     I went to my room and slept, I heard a sound coming from the downstairs. I went down to see on what's going on but I there's no one down here, I sighed and went to the living room and I suddenly slipped down.

"Ouch, dammit.." I tried to be silent because my Auntie will wake up, she's a light sleeper..

"What is this..?" I looked at my hand and there was a black ink on it, I looked down and I saw the jar of the black paint that Ren gave to me..

..

(I hope you like the Bendy x Reader on it's first chapter! I was planning to do a Ink x Reader but he's popular, there's no chance for me to get views XDD )

                                                                                          -HeavenlyCoffee