Apphrodite Bio

Name: Apphrodite

Name: Apphrodite

Age: 59 million

Alternate Form: Cybertronian Assault Truck

Gender: Femme

Appearance: Being Allonus' twin, Apphrodite has a similar armor set up to her brother but she wears 6 - 8 feet high heels, depending on the situation. Her colors are various shades of pink and red.

Faction: Autobots

Bio: In the beginning Apphrodite was much like her brother. She was a powerful Wrecker and an intelligent weapons specialist and often aided in Allonus' crafting of various weaponry. Sporting a high IQ and the fighting ability to boot she was a force to be reckoned with, and still is to this day just not the same way. After an argument with Allonus' mate, the Kentonian known as Slipspace, in which Apphrodite called Slipspace an (Attention seeking Whore) in the spur of the moment. In an unfortunate "accident" (emphasis on the Air quotes) Slipspace had the wrecker's frame modified to fit the term used against her. Giving a larger bust and wider hips to accentuate the "Bimbo" style she also permanently grafted the once retractable heels Apphie had to the femme's pedes and altered Apphrodite's mental structure until she could be classified as a nymphomaniac. After this Allonus had Apphrodite removed from the Wreckers with the idea of keeping her safe in mind. Once out of what she once called "A boys club" that was the Wreckers, she pursued a career in the night life scene in the form of an exotic dancer, a job Allonus openly disapproves of. Despite all of this she remained a faithful confidant to her brother. Giving him solace before he left for a mission with the Wreckers and travelling to SimFur with Slipspace in which the Kentonian would suffer her untimely demise at the hands of Starscream. After Slipspace's death Apphrodite took the four young sparks to later be named "Streetcruiz, "Nytecruiz", "Apollo" and "Charcoal", into her care. Placing the young seeker twins, Apollo and Charcoal in the Elite Guard to be trained while allowing Streetcruiz and Nytecruiz to become members of Cybertron's Infamous Secret police.

After the Exodus of Cybertron, Apphrodite found herself on Earth and was seen by the Autobot medic about her condition. After extensive resistance and coercion the medic was finally allowed an attempt to restore Apphrodite's mind, only gaining success in restoring her knowledge on weaponry and battle strategy. She continues to fight alongside the Autobots as a member of Team Prime.

Strengths: Apphrodite was always a cunning fighter even before her mind was somewhat restored. She is skilled in the use of a variety of weaponry specifying in Ion Rifles, Axes and Swords.

Weaknesses: Her mental state leaves her a bit of a wreck during and after a battle. Oftentimes growing distracted in battle with flirting with her teammates as well as the enemy. This along with her vanity that she possessed long before her incident with Slipspace, she tends to care more about her paint-job then the task at hand. That mixed with an already bratty attitude and you've got her own brand recipe for disaster!