Lytereign Bio

Name: Lytereign

Name: Lytereign

Age (Cybertronian years): 25 million

Alternate Form: 4x4 All terrain vehicle 

Gender: Femme body with a Mech Spark

Appearance: As mentioned, Lytereign has a femme body. So he has the significant tell tale signs of a feminine build. He has high heels and curvy hips as well as a decent bust. He has permanently painted lips and optic covers.....a holdover from the time his peers tried to make him more feminine.

Function: Search and Rescue Operations

Alliegance: Autobot

Weapons: Scalpels and welding torches

Quote: "Quit starin'! I'm a mech!!"

Bio:  Lytereign was Sparked on a day the AllSpark glitched, resulting his Spark being given a femme body but by the time he realised that, it was too late, his Spark was bound to that particular body. All throughout his early years, nobody would believe him that he was a mech. He was called "Freak" and many would force him to be a lot more feminine in his movements and his peers painted his face up like a femme's using a special permanent paint that bound to the metal of his face. Years passed and he learnt to deal with the repercussions of his appearance, choosing to render his gender as male. He came top in Search and Rescue Operations.

Lytereign later worked his way to Earth where he joined Team Prime, becoming best friends with the mischievous Charcoal and acting as her conscience much of the time. During the war, he was successful in achieving the correct body and was satisfied at last.

Strengths:

Weakness: