Blendor Bio

Name: Blendor

Age (Cybertronian years): Unknown

Alternate Form: V-22 Osprey Tilt-Rotor helicopter

Gender: Mech

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Blendor is a hulking brute of a Mech, his face is obscured by a visor and a mouthplate. His body is similar to a gorilla proportionally, he has long arms and short legs. Instead of hands like most mechs, he has claws made from the blades of his alt form.

Function: Heavy Weaponry and Munitions Officer

Weapons: Blendor uses his bladed claws as weapons to blow his opponents away, they're able to spin impossibly fast, creating strong currents of wind. On top of this, his arms and back have built-in missile racks, which he uses to blow anyone up.

Quote: "If it needs breakin', I'm the mech to do it!"

Bio: Blendor started life off as an Autobot Soldier, too weak for war, he volunteered for several experiments that made him into the hulking brute he is. He joined Allonus' Squad of Wreckers with RamWire and SpyCam but after a battle went wrong, he and his mates refused Allonus' orders to retreat and were left for dead if the Decepticon Medic ScrapYard hadn't saved them. Blendor then agreed to serve Megatron and became fanatically loyal. ScrapYard altered his CNA, making combination possible with herself, SpyCam and RamWire, forming a monstrous behemoth named Horrorificus.

Strengths: Blendor is very loyal to the Decepticon Cause. His strength in the Decepticon ranks is only parallel to Trypticon.

Weakness: Despite his massive strength, Blendor has low intelligence, unable to form battle strategies or make changes in his attacks. He requires almost constant supervision off the battlefield and extra support on battlefield, he must be told almost always when and how to attack.