Transformers Animated Charcoal bio

Name: Charcoal

Name: Charcoal

Nicknames: Clumsitron, Bolts for Brains

Personality: Kind, caring, fun loving and a bit of a coward

Faction: Autobot

Function: Recruit

Alt Mode: Fighter Jet based on a BAE Hawk

Weapons and Abilities: Having been rebuilt from her original body, Charcoal retains her pair of stingers, just like Bumblebee & Wasp.

Bio: Charcoal is a clumsy Autobot recruit in the Boot Camp, who would like to work in the Autobot Intelligence Division like her friend, Blurr. Charcoal is a young recruit who attempts to learn from her mistakes but unfortunately when she does, she somehow makes things worse for herself and her squad, which is why she and fellow femme ~~Slickgrease~~ Pollution are often at each others sparkchambers. Charcoal has a fear of the Decepticons and the threat they hold to the peace of Cybertron, she is often teased by her camp-mates for having a crush on Jetfire. Charcoal once shared a body type with Bumblebee and attended the Boot Camp where her drill sergeant gave her her name of Charcoal. She had low self esteem and was bullied by her camp-mates. When it came to training with Grenades, Pollution, for a laugh, set off the grenades she was holding and poor Charcoal was reduced to scrap, leaving only her Spark Chamber and head. She was taken to the Infirmary where the team who built Jetfire and Jetstorm, rebuilt her entirely into her jet form from the twins schimatics. She was reborn but the damage left by the grendes had given her permanent processor damage resulting in even worse clumsiness.

Strengths: Often as a means of hiding her fear, Charcoal will attempt to make fun of the Decepticons, whether in their presence or not. She is also a little brave and her clumsiness is often helpful when saving the day, Charcoal also has a bright and optimistic personality which often lets her make new friends. The Dinobots hold her in great respect and is, quite possibly, their closest friend.

Weaknesses: Charcoal is afraid of almost everything she comes into contact with. Her fear of heights causes her to crash in jet mode. And she's very clumsy, often tripping over her own pedes.