"When i come out i might be a mom." I said turning around back to them.

"Good luck." Perrie said with a smile. I turned back around and closed the door behind me. There were two tests in the box and i took them both waiting for the result. I paced back and forth around the bathroom completely having a panic attack. I don't know if a baby is a good thing or a bad thing especially now when One Direction are at the peak of their fame. What would our baby do to it? Will it mess it up or will the baby just blend into their life like Lux? There was a knock on the door signalling it was time to stop waiting and look. I opened the door to let the girls in only to be met face to face but Zayn.

"Shit." I said in shock.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to tell him. Thats your job." He pushed past me and went over to the counter. I looked at the girls on the bed. They both mouthed a sorry to me. I shook my head turning to Zayn.

"So? Am i?"

"Yeah. Your pregnant. Should i say congrats or are you upset about it?"

"I don't know how i feel about it yet. Even with these tests it doesn't feel real."

"Like i said. I'm not going to tell him. Your going to tell him before he finds out on his own."

"He won't."

"Really? How far along are you?"

"You don't want to know."

"How far along Margo?"

"Two months."

"God damn it Margo." I flinched at the fact that he raised his voice. "Sorry but why did you wait so frickin long?"

"I was busy."

"With what? Don't answer that. We obviously know what you've been doing to get you into this situation."

"Did you just call me a whore? Perrie." I turned around and went into the room where i have the girls on my side.

"Zayn, she's our friend." Perrie said pulling me down next to her.

"I'm not calling you anything. It's not like i'm saying it's not Harry's. How are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know. I was hoping you could tell me how i should tell him. Your his best friend."

"Just tell him. He's not going to freak out and think it's not his. You've been nowhere but with him or the girls. I doubt you got pregnant from my girlfriend." I looked at Perrie and laughed. "I know that funny but this is serious. Margo, i love you but you need to deal with this because Harry is my best friend and thats his baby."

"When would i have time to tell him when you guys are so busy?"

"He should be home when you get back. You can sit him down and tell him. It'll be easy."

"Your not the one having to do it. What if he had a bad day? I can't just tell him that we're going to have a baby when he's in a bad mood."

"He won't be in a bad mood."

"really because he's been kinda stressed already lately."

"Not today. I just saw him and he's waiting at home for you."

"Then who wants to take me home so i can see my boyfriend?"

"I'll take you. Might as well see mine too." Eleanor said standing up. I took a deep breath and followed her out of the room, said goodbye to Perrie and Zayn then went home. When we got back to the house Eleanor stopped and i got out but she didn't.