It's all cool.

Kathy and I stepped out the car. I heard the crowd yelling out remarks that people usually say when there's a fight, but then I heard "Jay" and "Will" being yelled out. We quickly walked towards the group.

Will was on the ground, bleeding from his nose. His right eye looked very swollen. His upper lip look twice the size it normally is. I looked around again and saw Jay pumped up. The left side of his face was swollen. Specially his eye. His lip was busted. He was just looking at Will, he suddenly yelled "get up!"

Wills chest moved up and down. He was breathing rapidly. Suddenly he sat up and managed to get on his feet.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and observances. I squished myself in to the inner circle.

"Really?" I said out loud. Everybody, including Will and Jay, quickly turned to look at me.

"Lily?" Will said catching his breathe.

"Why?" I shook my head in disappointment. "Why again? What happened?" Nobody answered. Everybody else just looked at me like "what the fuck?"

I just squished myself out of the crowd again. I walked to my house. I argued with myself about why I even care about them fighting. That's none of my business. Unless it has something to do with me, but not everything revolves around me. SO WHATEVER.

"Lily!" I heard the door slam shut.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"Do you know what happened?" Kathys voice sounded closer.

"Nah." I said.

"I think I do." Kathy walked in the room and sat on Anthonys bed.

"I don't even give a fuck." I shrugged. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my feed.

"I think you'll want to know about this though." She assured me.

"Alright, what? What happened?" I rolled my eyes and continued to scroll.

"They fought over Diana. Apparently they both want her or something like that." As soon as she said that I dropped my phone and sat up.

"Are you serious?" I said suprised as fuck.

"Yeah. That's what everybody was saying. Also, they said either one of them might be her baby daddy." She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Plus, there might be like 2 more possibilities. Now that's a hoe."

"Damn, what can I say?" I shrugged. I got my phone and kept scrolling through my feed.

"Are you okay?" Kathy said softly.

"Yeah I'm fine." I nodded and smiled at her.

"Man, alright then. I'm gonna leave ya now cause I got shit to do." She got up and walked towards the door and turned around. "Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about me. I'm okay." I reassured her.

"Alright then. Bye."

"Bye."