What A Cutie.

When he greeted me. I examined him. He wasn't wearing a shirt. I saw his big ass muscles, and of course his 6 pack. Okay this is the first time I actually felt so physically attracted to someone. He was sexy. His face was gorgeous. Or maybe it's because it's dark outside, or it's cause he really is gorgeous. He was wearing some khaki joggers, he was kind of sagging, so I could see his Calvin Klein boxers, I got to say it was a good view. After checking him out I noticed he was giving me a smirk, like if he knew what I was thinking.

"Oh hey." I said, trying not to blush. It's the first time that such a beautiful guy came up to me to start a conversation.

"What are you doing outside? At this time? Its pretty dangerous." He said, as he starting walking towards me. He then sat besides me. I got to admit, I felt butterflies in my stomach, my hands started to sweat too. I tried to act cool though. I wasn't going to embarass myself the first day of living here.

"Well I just wanted some fresh air. And I didn't know it was dangerous." I said, feeling kind of shy. Trying with my best not to studder.

"Yeah me too, I always come outside everynight. And yeah I know you probably didn't know it was dangerous. I heard you and your fam just moved in here." He said, staring right into my eyes. But I was looking down trying not to make eye contact. But still how the hell does he know about this. I got to find out.

"Oh really? What else did you hear?" I said trying to be the most friendly possible. I need answers.

"Well I heard there was a hot girl moving in." He said this time we did make eye contact. I started to blush, thankfully it was dark outside. But anyways I'm sure the "hot girl" was either Jenny or Kathy. So whatever.

"Yeah, well maybe I can introduce you to her. I have 2 other sisters, so the hot girl is either one of them." I said, I seriously need to get my confidence up. But still my sisters are way more better looking than me.

"Well I know which girl they were talking about already, so no thanks." He said again staring at my face while I looked away. What was he trying to say? Is it me? Nah, maybe he already saw one of my sisters.

"Okay, well... okay." I didn't know how to respond so I just said that. Ugh, I'm so dumb. He then smiled at me.

"What happened?" He said looking deeply into my eyes. I started blushing.

"Uhh, nothing." I swear I tried the most not to sound nervous, but it just didn't work. He then got up. And went down two other steps. There was only 5 steps though.

"Well I'll see the hot girl again right?" He said, while he gave a wink. Damn he looked good.

"Yeah, I guess." I said, blankly.

"Yup, I guess" He said going down the 2 other steps. I didn't say bye or anything. It was pretty akward. Besides I'm not who he's interested in, so why even have a good conversation. He started walking to the 2nd townhouse besides us and got in. So I guess we're neighbors.

I decided to get back in too. When I got back in Jenny was just looking at me with one eyebrow up. Maybe she heard what the guy was saying.