Pregnant.

"Diana?" Will let go of me and walked towards her.

"I was looking for you. I didn't see you in school today." She paused and glared at me. "Then I see you kissing with this bitch." She said. The bitch here is someone else. The fuck?

"Excuse you?" I glared back at her. I reminded myself; I'm classy not trashy.

"Diana please stop." Will calmly said. "Let's talk somewhere else."

"No, this bitch is tryna take you away from me." He looked at him then glared back at me.

"Honey I didn't take anything from you." My smart ass said.

"Will let this bitch know who I am." Diana rolled her eyes at me.

"Man let's go." Will said. He grabbed her and tried pulling her away.

"Will and I are expecting a baby." She said. My heart shattered into pieces. I could feel my eyes start to water up. How can he lead me on like this? Why didn't he tell me the truth last time? Will saw me and frowned. Diana just smirked. They began walking towards the door. All I heard was the door slam shut. I quickly ran up to my room. Nobody was in the house. I was glad cause I know I'm gonna cry my ass out.

Man fuck both Will and Jay. I'm so tired of them. All they do is confuse me. I could feel hot tears rolling down my cheek. I wiped them off, but more tears came rolling down. I heard someone come in. I quickly went inside the bathroom. I got a tissue and blew my nose. I wiped my eyes. I checked myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy. Thank God I didn't wear makeup today.

"Hey open the door Lily." I heard Anthony knock on the door desperately.

"I'm going." I walked towards the door. I unlocked, opened it, and hid my face. I didn't want him to know I was just crying.

"You were taking a shit huh?" Anthony smacked the back of my head playfully.

"No." I said. I wasn't in the mood.

"Were you crying?" He asked. I just turned my back on him.

"No." I denied and chuckled trying to make him sound stupid.

"Yes you were, I can tell cause of your voice." He turned me around. He lifted my chin up. He quickly frowned as he saw that I was. "Lily what's wrong?" He said gently. He hates seeing me cry, or even knowing that I was. He can act hard, but it killed him to see me cry, hurt, sad, or anything that made me feel bad. Imagine if I told him about Will.

"It's nothing." I forced a smile. I saw his eyes water up too. I hated seeing him cry. It was like if whenever one of us was in pain, the other felt it worse.

"Lily please tell me." He hugged me. I started crying again.

"It's really stupid." I said wiping the tears away from my cheeks. He let go of me and faced me.

"I know you don't cry for stupid stuff. I just wanna help. Can you tell me?" I saw a tear roll out of his left eye and down his cheek. I rubbed it away. Moments like this made our bond stronger. How can I not love my twin.

"It's just that it's girl stuff." I smiled. He just gave me a small smile. "Anyways I saw my sister in law today." I said trying to change the subject.

"Who?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well how many girlfriends do you got?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"None." He paused. "I got bitches." He chuckled.

"Anthony really? Clarissa is a nice girl." I rolled my eyes.