Thanks Chris.

"What if I don't want to." The guy said. His eyebrows furrowed.

"You don't wanna know." Chris glared at him. I was just still processing the moment.

"Wassup then?" The tall guy let me go and challenged him.

"You know wassup." Chris glared at him.

"Hey chill." I ordered them. I noticed everyone was staring.

"I'm chill." Chris said still glaring at the guy.

"C'mon Wayne." A guy came and grabbed the other tall guy. They left into the crowd. Before I could thank Chris he was already walking away. Suddenly the bell rang. Everybody soon started clearing the hallway. I got in my class and sat in the same seat from last time. I quickly began working on the warm up. Anthony never came in. Maybe he skipped. Soon the bell rang to go to second period, then 3rd and finally 4th. It was the period that I was looking forward to. Since I have class with Jay.

I headed towards class, and to my surprise Jay was there already. He wasn't sitting in the seat from last time though. He was sitting with that girl Diana. I didn't even know she had this class.

I got the worksheets upfront and headed to my seat. I think Jay didn't even notice I was here. Since he was KISSING dirty Diana! I really don't like that girl.

I just sat in my seat and began doing my worksheet. Why am I so jealous? Ugh! I was just positive I didn't have any feelings for Jay.

"Hey." Chris sat beside me. Again, I didn't know this person had this class.

"Hey." I smiled. "Thanks about earlier."

"It's cool. I hate that nigga." He said in disgust.

"Oh well again, thanks." I thanked him once again. His eyes were low. As if he was just smoking, I know this because of Anthony. I noticed he had a scar next to his eye. It was sort of faded though.

"Yeah, it's cool." He said and got up from his seat. "I'll see you later." He began walking towards the door. He walked out. I turned to see if the teacher was gonna go after him or something. But it seemed as if he was used to it. He rolled his eyes and continued typing on the computer keyboard.

Soon this girl walked in the classroom and handed over a pass to the teacher. She was really pretty. She had dirty blonde hair. She was wearing a cute pink t-shirt dress. Then I saw her walk closer to me and sat besides me. Why do they have to sit next to me? There was so many other seats!

"Hello." The girl smiled cheerfully.

"Hi." I smiled and answered back.

"What's your name?" She asked. Atleast she's friendly right?

"I'm Lily, what about you?" I smiled. I saw she had big blue eyes. They were so pretty. Her eyelashes were long and curled.

"Your name is so pretty." She smiled. "I'm Clarissa."

"Thanks. I like your name too." I complemented her.

"Thanks. So are you new here?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am. Are you?" I asked.

"Not me. I've been living here since forever." She paused. "Why did you move down here?"

"Well I don't really know." I said. "That's what I'm tryna figure out."

"That sucks. And it's wierd." She said.

"I know right." I said. We kept on talking about the school. Jay never really went to talk to me. I know he saw me though. I see how it is. Clarissa is really nice. Hopefully we can become friends. I need a girl friend. Next period we had lunch. She had the same lunch as me. We have A lunch so we have to go straight to the cafeteria. Soon the bell rang and we left to the cafeteria.