4. Meet Ms. Candy

(Y/n) shuffled out out her bed, pushing the curtains open, and letting the bright sunlight shine through. Today was the day. She was going to find this Jen lady. "Let's go, this has to help me get out of the situation.." she grabbed the note and looked at it again, looking on the back and finding a number. She quickly pressed the numbers, calling the number.
A few seconds later, a woman picked up. "So.. you finally called." The woman had a deeper voice. It was soothing.. and very submissive like. You could tell this woman was already a player just by her voice.
"Hello! Yes! Jen?" The young girl hesitated. "I found.. I found your note."
"Ah.. hon it's Jennifer, Jennifer Candy." A soft huff echoed through the phone. "Meet me at the fucked up pizzeria, I got news for you about your.. boyfriend." She laughed and hung up, leaving (y/n) with a worried expression. She froze with the phone still in hand, but she started to get ready. She put on some cute cut offs with a pretty pastel (f/c) sweatshirt. She did whatever she wanted with her hair and left the house, heading to the pizzeria.
When she got there, she immediately opened the doors, walking inside the dark place. "Hello?" She called out, looking slightly scared.
A figure stepped out of the dark, coming into the light. "Hey there, (Y/n)." The familiar voice rang. It was Jennifer. "I'm surprised that you made it." She laughed. "I haven't been here in years.. it has certainly grown." The woman's blue eyes met (Y/n)'s. (Y/n) was in shock since the woman held herself up pretty well. Jennifer was wearing light blue cut offs that looked like they had been ripped and cut completely. Her black crop top made her figure look slimmer while her white sneakers accented her light complexion. She pushed her puffy blond hair out of her face and smiled. "Probably wondering how I even got here huh?" She smirked. (Y/n) slowly nodded. She had actually been wondering how Jennifer had gotten in. Jen held up some keys. "Let's just say the boss is really easy to talk to." She giggled slightly. "Alright, anywho." Jen sat down on one of the tables, crossing her leg over the other. "Your little boy toy isn't the man he says he is sweetie. I would know." (Y/n) quickly shuffled to a seat and sat down. "Yeah..? Also he's not my.. boy to-" she was cut off by someone opening the door. The pale male from before had opened the door, saw the two girls and rolled his eyes. "Goddamnit Jennifer. Get the fuck out." He growled. "Awe Mikey." She purred and got up. "I was just telling out friend here what Vincent is like.. and how to be cautious." She walked up to Mike and put her arm on his shoulder, whispering something in his ear. Mikes face grew red, but (Y/n) couldn't tell if he was pissed or flustered. "Ugh.. Jesus Christ. I don't get paid enough for this." He sighed. "Okay, (Y/n). There are things you need to know. He's a fucking creep." "Mhm!" Jen agreed, walking back to the table and sitting down. "There.. there were some rumors about him and some missing kids a while ago. Boss caught him messing with the animatronics one night and everyone grew suspicious." He sighed. "Look, if you want him to get away from you then don't have sex with him and just don't come here." (Y/n) whimpered. "Kind of too late for that.." she sighed. Mike rolled his eyes. "Then there's nothing we can do for you if that's the case. He will grow obsessed over you." "Well Savvy and I-" "Savvy? As in Savvy Candy?" Jennifer got up, crossing her arms. "Yeah? Why?" "She's my cousin. If she gets hurt I'll pop a cap in your ass." Jen growled. "Jennifer no ones going to hurt her or (Y/n). (Y/n) stick with me in the morning okay? I work mornings on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I work nights with Savvy and sometimes Jeremy on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm off on Saturday so stick with Fritz when you can. We all got your back." Jennifer sighed. "Oh well. I'm usually in the bosses office~" Mike grumbled. "Jennifer no one asked you and no one cares. You're old enough to be his daughter.. in fact his daughter is the same age as you. Nothing to be proud of." "Oh? Well maybe you're just jealous!" Jen huffed, crossing her arms and glaring at Mike. An argument broke out and (Y/n) grumbled. She got up and left the two alone so she could get some quiet time. She stepped outside and looked at the bright sun. It was a cooler day so it felt nice to be able to take a cool breather. Since it was still a little early in the morning only a couple cars passed. She didn't notice a parked car near the gas station across the street. It's magenta tone should have been noticeable, but she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. The driver gripped the wheel with a huge smirk on his face. He kept a cigarette in his mouth and watched her very closely, taking note of her every move. Ashes dropped on his lap as his hands started to shake. "You're mine. What the fuck are you doing with that whore and asshole? How dare you disobey me. You will pay for this, (Y/n). I know who to take out first." His eyes shifted to Jennifer as he let out an almost demonic chuckle. "Watch out, looks like the candy is rotten. Time to throw it in the trash."