2. Oh no... ((And a new cover!))

Well.. Heh hello! And bye I guess XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It was so dark... So hard to see.. I couldn't move.. Nor could I speak. The pain on my head was unbearable.. Where is savvy when I need her?... God what is going on?! LET ME OUT!... Ugh.. What would screaming do?.. Sigh.." That's all I could do, think. I have no idea where I am not what happened. All I remember is meeting this purple man then being knocked out. I'm sitting in a chair, tied down. The room is dark, can't even see my feet or hands. My head throbbed in pain as I felt some liquid drip off my hair. It smells like blood, the room. The mental like smell made it worse, making it feel like I tasted my own blood. For what seemed like hours the door creaked open. I still couldn't see much. I could barley make out a figure. What if it was Savvy?! I started to shake the chair, hoping to get loose. Then I saw them.... Those two white, soulless eyes and bleach white teeth. That same chuckle filled the room. "Hello again, love~" his husky voice echoing in my ear. I squirmed and whimpered. He turned the top light on, making the room visible. Suddenly he grabbed my chin, softly. "Look, I'm not going to hurt you.. You're to beautiful to be killed." He stated. "I couldn't help it, your skin looks so soft.. Your hair shines beautifully in the sun.. Not to mention those beautiful (E/c) eyes that stare at me." He added with a more, soothing voice. I blush madly and smiles softly. "That's sweet but.. You didn't have to tie me up to tell me that.." He chuckled. "Oh dear, I didn't tie you up because of that~" he smirked. "I tied you up so we can have some fun~" he smirked and untied me. I just stood and looked around. "Isn't this rape?.." "Only if you don't enjoy it or if you say no~" he pulled me close and smirked. He kissed me softly while purring. I blush like mad but slowly, started to fall under his lust spell, kissing back softly. He smirked and deepened it, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned softly and blushed, his rough cat like tongue licked mine softly. He smirked and grabbed my shirt, ripping it off. Since my hands were tied up I couldn't do anything but moan. He started to rip every pice of clothing I had off. He then moved from my lips to my neck, kissing and licking it softly. I moaned and dug my fingers into his soft purple hair. He smirked and took my pants and panties off, playing with my lower half. I moaned louder and threw my head back un pleasure. He pulled his hand away and took my bra off while taking his own cloths off. "Sorry, love but I cant hold it back~" He said as he laid me down with him on top of me, tip in entrance. "Ready?~ " He asked with a smirk. I nodded slowly and bit my lip at the pain mixed with pleasure. He smirked as he licked my neck, waiting . I nodded as the pain started to go away. He smirked and started to thrust, moaning softly. I moaned and grabbed his shoulders and begged him to go faster. He smirked and went faster with every thrust. I moaned louder. "VINCENT!" I moaned as I climaxed. He thrusted more and more, Hitting that spot. He soon pulled out and climaxed while moaning. "mm~ (Y/n)~" He purred and held me close. I soon again passed out but without hearing him whisper. "Your mine now~" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Happy? XD don't worry there is more to come! Insta:Savvy_the_night_watch_girlHave a wonderful day!