"Hehe~! Sora's here, ready to sing! HaHiHuHeHo!" He happily hollered.

"Oh! Sora, you came early." I said while I looked for the documents about the idols that Keito gave me.

He grinned. "Sora planned to come here with (Y/N)-chan but she ran off ahead."

"Oh! Haha, sorry," I laughed. "I have to set up the studio so we could start immediately. I'm looking forward to hear you guys sing." I pulled out a folder with 'Idol Units' written on the font page and flipped through the pages until I found Switch's profile. "So we just have to wait for Aoba-senpai and Sakasaki-senpai." I slightly shivered when I mentioned the second-year's name, recalling our little adventure through the passageway.

"Eh? But Master is already here," Sora said, confused.

"Master?"

"Good Night,"

I jumped back, completely terrified when the sound system suddenly errupted. I quickly turned around and saw the red-haired male inside the booth in front of a mic, waving at us with a smile on his face. "Sakasaki-senpai?! When did you get there?!" I raised, trying to calm my heightened nerves.

He just chuckled, his voice echoing from the speakers, before coming out of booth. "I came HERE just before you do." He answered, crossing his arms.

"But the door was locked," I replied. Only Kunigi-sensei, Anzu and I have the key to the recording studio.

He shrugged his shoulders. "SOME things are better left as a MYSTERY, little kitten."

Sora clapped his hands with an amazed expression spread across his face. "Wow, Master. You are as amazing as ever! Sora is very impressed." He exclaimed, making the older teen chuckle once again.

"Ookay," I said, my voice trailing off. "Now all that's left is Aoba-senpai." Natsume groaned, slightly irritated.

"That thing must've RUN some errand for the library again. Knowing him, his fastidiousness will make him LATE. I suggest we start without him, no?" He finalized, ending with a small smile.

I was lost for words. According to Switch's profile, Natsume is the leader is the group. He's not the kind of leader that I was expecting. "Um... Maybe we should wait for him. After all, it is lunch break. Maybe he went out to grab something to eat first." I stopped for a moment then looked at them both. "Which reminds me...have you guys ate?"

Sora hummed. "Sora had a heavy breakfast this morning."

"It's already noon, Sora."

"Really? Well," he went to Natsume and cupped of his hands. "Master~ Can Sora have the rice balls Master made?" He cooed and Natsume suddenly looked weak.

"Uu...Whenever Sora makes that KIND of expression, how can I refuse? ALRIGHT, Abracadabra Alakazam!" The red-haired teen then took out a medium sized bento box from under his blazer and handed it to his junior, leaving me dumbfounded on his magic trick.

"Hihi~ Sora can eat now!" Sora happily said before looking at me. "Can Sora eat here, (Y/N)-chan?"

I snapped myself to reality. "Oh, uh...Sure," I uttered. Sora then sat on a chair and placed the bento box on the table. When he took off the lid, six freshly made rice balls were patiently waiting inside to be eaten. I just stood there watching Sora happily eating the rice balls while complementing his senior from time to time.

Natsume saw me staring at the blond boy. "Oh, does LITTLE kitten want a TREAT, too?"

I blushed. "N-no, I'm fine."