thirty-five

Jinyoung and I were extremely happy after hearing the news. We hugged each other tightly and jumped around in a circle as we cheered and laughed together. The doctor said that we could visit Jihye, but I didn't exactly know how to reveal myself as the "fanboy". 

While jinyoung was inside talking to her, I thought of all the ways that i could tell her. should I be direct and just tell her? Or should i just be subtle and hope she catches on?  The thing was, me and Jihye aren't that awkward anymore. Before she was too scared to even talk to me, but now, I guess you could say we're friendly with each other.

Jinyoung finally came out after like, and hour of talking to his sister, and it was finally my turn to go in. He pat my shoulder and gave me a stern look before I went in, which was his little sign of a "good luck, and don't do anything stupid to my sister."

Before I went in, I felt my phone buzz a little. I went to check if I got any messages.

----  he changed her username from tiffany to jihye to avoid further confusion ----

jihye🍑
hi

goldenbunny
hi
still in the hospital ?

jihye🍑

yep
lol do you wanna come see me suffering

goldenbunny

sure

jihye🍑

oh shoot i wasnt serious

but i guess we'll meet each other for the first time

goldenbunny

this'll be our official meeting then

jihye🍑

k i'll tell u the location

goldenbunny

no need for the location
i'll be right there

jihye🍑

what

-----

Jihye POV

is he actually gonna come though? Probably not. I quickly turned my phone off and crossed my arms, thinking. Then I got hungry so I decided to call my brother so he could get me food. "Ji-" but before I could finish, the curtains were already getting pulled open. dang, telepathy.

"Oh, how'd you know that I was calling y-" I stopped speaking once I saw jungkook enter the room. Why was he here? Confused, I asked him, "Um, why are you here?" and he just stood in the corner of the room, staring at me. what is happening? Then he spoke up after about 2-3 minutes of silence. 

"i'm here because you told me to come" 

"i'm sorry, what? I don't recall asking you to come here, unless you hacke-" 

"I'm the 'fanboy'. And I'm here." He said, interrupting me. I stared at him weirdly once he said that he was the fanboy. But then I realized. He probably wasn't lying about his identity.

I leaned back as my jaw dropped in shock. I covered my face with my hands after remembering some of the things that I told the fanboy aka jungkook. I looked up at jungkook to see him nervously smiling at me as i tilted my head to one side with a confused look on my face. 

"Wait... so let me clarify. You were the fanboy the whole time?" He gave me a nod in return. "So you have a fan account? For Jikook?" Another nod in return. "And you came here because I texted the fanb- I mean you, to come?" one last nod in return. "Yes for all three questions."he said.

I was obviously still surprised from the newly learned information. He was the fanboy the whole time. This meant that he heard all the weird stuff I told him. "Well why didn't you tell me about you being the fanboy earlier?" "Um, I didn't exactly know how. Every time I talked to you, you would run away." I shrugged after hearing his reasonable explanation. 

"What do we do now?" I asked him. "I don't know, I guess we could talk?" He answered as he pulled out a chair and sat beside me. "That sounds nice." I said with a smile, and he smiled back at me.

+ a/n : thank you for 1k+ reads i thought this would be a failure (just like me) + i have lots of homework so I wont be updating much, sorry !