"I already told you, I'm not ready," she stated. Her eyes looked anywhere but his; if she looked at his crystal blue eyes than she would just lose it.

Kol's phone rang, but he ignored it. "Come on love, we've been hanging out–" He stopped talking when he felt Finn's magic take a toll on him. His nose started to bleed.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Ariel ran up to him and checked his nose.

Kol brushed her off, taking out his phone and going outside without saying anything. The angel watched in confusion towards the witch she was growing fond to; why was he acting so weird?

"Ariel, she's awake!" Asher came running into the room and motioned for his sister to follow him.

She went into the bedroom where Davina was holding her head. "What happened?"

"Klaus Mikaelson is what happened," Ariel sighed. "He went after Mikael."

Davina's eyes widened and realized that he could kill Klaus now. Her hands reached for the bracelet on her wrist, "Mikael? Mikael. Mikael."

Asher placed his hands on her shoulders and rubbed them smoothly. "I don't think your bracelet works anymore."

Davina sighed and slowly got up, walking towards the room where her spell was all set up. "I need to finish this."

Kol walked into the room a couple minutes later, looking around. "Could I be of any assistance?"

"No, I can use Asher to channel the magic." Davina didn't trust Kaleb at all. He was just a random dude who popped up on the streets.

Ariel decided this was the perfect time to talk to Kaleb, find out what he was keeping from her. "Lets go outside and talk."

Kol nodded and followed her outside to the front porch. She leaned against the railing and turned around slowly, "Are you hiding anything from me? You've just seemed...off today."

"Why would I keep secrets from you?" Kol covered up quickly. He was starting to get nervous since he felt like she was slowly catching on.

Ariel shook her head as a million questions ran through her mind. "I just find it so weird how you knew everything about me on our first date. It's like you've known me for a long time, but in reality we basically just met."

Kol stayed silent, trying to think of an excuse to say. He looked up, Ariel knowing he was thinking of something; an excuse. She walked up to him and placed her hands on his head. "No, no. Ariel stop!"

She didn't however, images starting to flash through her head. Ariel saw young children from a long time ago, then Mystic Falls. Faces she recognized started to appear: Stefan, Damon, Elena, Jeremy, Matt, and her. Then, a scene played in his head. It was when her and Kol decided to get away from the dreadful town; then, it showed a burnt corpse on the ground. Flash-forward and it showed Klaus saying 'Kol'.

Ariel pulled away immediately, trying to process what the hell had just happened. Her mind started to remember things: like how when they first touched she felt that connection again, and when he calls her 'love', how it sounded so familiar.

"Oh my god," she finally realized what this all meant. Ariel looked up at Kaleb, seeing who he really was. "Kol?"

She had figured it out, and now she was heartbroken. Kol opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He had finally said, "Hey" after a couple seconds of silence.