11 *

Bailey P.O.V

We spend hours messing about and dancing in the recording studio with Simon and Harry stood there laughing whilst watching us.

Harry finishes the music, Olly records it and the finalising is done way ahead of schedule, to Simon's amusement.

"Well done guys." Simon applauds, Olly and I dripping beads of sweat by the time we step out of the studio. "Bailey, I didn't know you were so talented. I mean, you've got an incredible voice."

"Thank you Mr Cow-, Simon, sorry." I scramble, Olly snaking his arm around my shoulder.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" Olly asks me. I slip my phone out from my pocket. 20:58.

"It's a little late. Did you want to come back to the dorm?"

"Since the pap know where you are now, maybe that's not a good idea."

"Unless you climb in through the window or something?" I laugh.

"Rapunzel let down your hair!" Olly acts out like an aspiring actor in a pantomime. "Well, why don't you come back to mine?" He asks, winking at me suddenly, making my heart skip a beat. Literally with no reference to his song.

"Yeah, sure."

"Well have fun you two," Simon tells us. "I'll give you both a call soon, tell you how it's going. Oh, and can you give this to Bruno on your way out?" He asks, smirking and handing me a file of paper.

I nod enthusiastically, following Olly out of the door and he locks it behind us.

"So," I ask. "Is Bruno the receptionist or-"

"No." He chuckles, pecking my temple gently. "Bruno, as in Mars."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," he says. "I love how you're so innocent."

*

After the 20-minute limo journey, we finally arrive back at Olly's house, and when I step out from the car, my body freezes because of how stunning it is.

His mansion may have been taken from Beverly Hills, it's that colossal. With an illuminated swimming pool and tennis court, it's not quaint and cute like who lives here, but like the mansions you wish you had that are shown in pop-up ads.

"Your ... house ... is insane." I mutter, my hand raising to my mouth.

"Thanks." he chuckles, adorable kissing my forehead. He grasps my hand, laces our fingers together and walks us inside.

The walls in the living room are covered in awards, not that I'm surprised. With a flat screen TV on the wall and a massive sofa, it's got a surprisingly homely touch considering it's nothing like my home.

"Your house is incredibly beautiful." I gawk, spinning in circles and just taking everything in. Everything.

"I'm glad you think so, a lot like you then." He cheekily giggles, trundling over and kissing my lips softly. Tracing his lips over my own, a violent knock at the door makes him pull away.

"One sec."

Swinging the door open, "Hey Max, you alright?" He greets. Olly pulls him in for a manly hug, something the boys in the dorm always do and I always wonder why.

"Yeah, I'm good mate." He replies in a strong Australian accent. "I've just got some stuff that you left at mine ages ago. I was just coming back from work, thought I'd drop it by."