3

Bailey P.O.V

Olly leans against the bonnet of the Ferrari, his hair styled perfectly accompanied by a cheeky grin, reflecting in the light. His body is gorgeous, carved from the gods, with his outfit choice extremely stylish and trendy.

"Want me to show you something?" He offers.

I nod as suddenly he pulls my body into his own. Everything just disappears from around us. I don't care about Ashley or anyone else at this moment.

Olly's green eyes dart to my lips, pulling me close as he lays his lips on my own. My body heats up instantly, feeling the urge to fangirl and scream once more. I don't care if it's right or wrong. It's perfect.

Olly pulls away, watching my face to see if I'm shocked, or I'm going to punch him. "I'm, sorry, I really shouldn't have done th-." He stutters as he opens his door to the drivers seat.

"Don't be sorry." I grin, squeezing his hand.

He turns to sit, but quickly looks round to my eyes and asks, "can I get your number?"

"Can I have your phone?"

Punching in my number, he gives a little smirk. "Lovely to meet you, Bailey."

I watch his car pull off of the driveway, and disappear quickly down the swirly roads of the countryside. Whipping out my phone, taking a very long walk back up to the front door, I pull up snapchat again.

Bailey - I just kissed Olly Murs!

*

I walk back into the house and shut the door.

Did that just happen? Did I just kiss Olly Murs? What came over him? What came over me?

I can't wipe the grin off my face as I step back out into the garden. When I do, it goes quiet from my little outburst earlier. I guess that shocked the family, but they should've known it was coming.

"Why you so smiley?" My brother asks across the table.

"Oh," I shrug, "doesn't matter."

My phone vibrates in my pocket as the adults continue their own little conversation about whatever they were on about. I look up as I unlock my phone, to see Ashley glaring at me.

I pull it out, reading the message, saying:

Jessie - NO WAY! But isn't he dating your revolting cousin?

Bailey - Ugh. Yes :(

I open up Best Fiends on my phone, and complete a few levels before my phone bleeps again. I open up my messages to find a text from an unknown number.

'Hey Bailey. Olly here x '

Just seeing a kiss on the end of his text makes my heart flutter. I go to reply, but Adam stops me as he stands up and taps my shoulder.

"We're leaving, sis." He tells, disappearing through the house. I stand and place my phone on the table, sliding on my coat and making my way through the glass French doors.

Past the pool table, my brother swings the front door open and runs out immediately. I just giggle, following after him as my parents reluctantly say their goodbyes.

"Bye Nan, Grandad" I wave. My parents follow out, and Teala slams the door without looking back.

"Freedom!" Me and my brother cheer as I jogging round to the other side of the car, opening the silver doors.

"That really wasn't on Bailey, what you said." My mum huffs. "Completely out of order."

"Yeah, you too Adam. You really upset your nan. If you're going to say that again... don't do it informs of Nan." He breaks into laughter.

"Kevin!" My mum playfully slaps his knee as he plugs the key into our Audi, starting the engine and checking the rear view mirror.

"Bailey, put some music on." My brother orders, pulling his seatbelt over him.

"Sure." I reply, patting my pockets for my iPhone. However, as the denim pockets are empty, I lift myself off the seat and check my jean pockets.

"Ah shoot, dad can you stop the car a sec. I left my phone inside."

"Hurry. If you're quick, you'll get out of there alive." My brother mocks whilst I open the door and start jogging up the drive.

"If I'm more than 90 seconds, call the police." I shout back, knocking the doorbell and hoping my Nan is the one to answer.

"Hello Bailey." My Nan greets jovially as the door swings open once more.

"Hiya, I left my phone out in the garden, can I quickly go grab it?"

"Of course. Your cousins just gone out there. I'd be careful, she's mad about something, just a typical teenager."

Being 19, a few days older than me, I would have thought she wouldn't be established as a "typical teenager" anymore. I walk past my Nan, through the French doors to the garden porch.

Scanning the black stained table that reflects dots of sunlight, I realise that it's bare except for a few glasses. Walking round and pulling my chair out, my phone isn't there. Raising my head from the empty chair, I look up to see my cousin leant against the French doors, scowling at me, swinging my phone round in her hand.

"Why d'you have my phone?" I ask, taking steps towards her.

"Thought I might have a peak at what my lovely cousin is texting about." She scowls.

"Well sorry, but modern technology allows security locks, so" I shoot back. I go to swipe for my phone, put she pulls away, keeping hold of the glass.

"Yeah, but you have your preview messages on, hence I can read the ones that you haven't read yet."

"You know Ashley, there's this thing in life called peoples privacy and personal space. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if I went through your phone." I scrunch my forehead, swiping for my phone again.

All of a sudden, as like in slow motion, Ashley charges like a bull at a red cloth, landing a punch in my abdomen. I keel over from the sudden shock.

My ears ring as I clench my stomach, looking up to see her throwing my phone on the table.

"You're messing with the wrong girl, Ashley."

"Maybe. But you deserve it." She scowls. "So let me ask you this. Why did you kiss my boyfriend?"