2

Bailey P.O.V

I walk back inside to the kitchen, grabbing an intricately embellished glass from the diamond kitchen top and filling it with whatever I can find in the fridge.

I pour myself a glass of lemonade,  taking a sip before I walk back into the garden with it in hand.

Walking outside to see my cousin sat on Olly's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, it's hard to believe she's bagged a decent guy.

But when he spots me walk past, he shuffles and raises Ashley off his lap. Weird.

I pull a chair out and I hear it scrape across the wooden planks, sitting my bum next to my brother. "You've seen Olly's car haven't you?" Ashley asks me as soon as I've sat down.

"Yeah, I saw it when we arrived. A Ferrari 458. Nice job." I praise.

"You know Olly here is filthy rich, he's -" my cousin starts.

"Ash, maybe you shouldn't." Olly whispers, adjusting himself in his chair. He's uncomfortable.

"Don't be silly baby. You want a drink? I'll get you one." She fulfils, kissing his lips heavily before heading out into the kitchen.

"You don't find her irritating?" I ask intriguingly when she's out of hearing distance.

"Well-"

"We all do Olly. Join the club!" My brother laughs, while Olly adjusts his trilby black hat.

"So, what do you guys do as a job?" Olly asks. He's only making small talk, but he's smiling wide at me.

"Well I'm at uni." I start.

"Oxford?"

"How d'you know?" I tease.

"Your cousin."

"Do you never find she just flaunts you off, since you're like a multi millionaire?" My brother furrows. In the 20 years Adam's been alive, I don't think he's ever learned any common sense or manners.

"What?" He whispers over to me as I just elbow his side, the fact he's so oblivious to being so rude.

"No it's ok!" Olly plays off. "But yeah she does, and thanks for the compliment."

"So... what do you do for a job?" My brother asks; I internally face palm myself, wishing the ground would swallow him up.

"Dude." I shoot to my brother.

"I'm a singer." Olly answers.

"You're really good. I love your album." I compliment taking a sip of my lemonade as he just smiles over at me. He holds eye contact with me long enough I have to look at the floor to stop showing my self blushing.

"He is an incredible singer, isn't he." Teala praises as her, Kieron, my mum and dad, my nan and Ashley walk back out into the garden. "A great voice."

"So, have you told Bailey about your achievement at Oxford, Ashley?" My Nan asks as I take another sip and just roll my eyes at that comment.

I look over to see Olly grinning at me.

"No I haven't Nanny. I got awarded best marks in our honours math class on our mock paper." She flaunts.