Cant be friends

Gabriella Young point of view
July 6, 2018
Los Angeles, California

Look what this girl done did to me
She done cut me off from a good, good love
She told me that those days were gone

[Pre-Chorus]
Now I'm sitting here going half crazy
'Cause I know she still thinks about me too
And it ain't no way in hell
That I can be just friends with you

[Chorus]
And I wish we never did it
And I wish we never loved it
And I wish I never fell so deep in love with you
And now it ain't no way we can be friends

[Verse 2]
The way it felt no faking it
Maybe we were moving just a little too fast
But what we've done, we can't take it back

Instead of being like other girls who mope around the house all day watching sad movies, crying, and eating cartons of ice cream I'm going out. I realized if a nigga cheats he must not want what he has. Since I know I have a true friend that looked out for me I decided to hit him up.

"Hey boo, what's going on?" I hugged Trevor as I met him at the Rita's( shaved ice parlor). "Boo? What's gotten into you?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Nothing just happy for today." I beamed clasping my hand with his. He looked at our hands hesitating to hold a firm grip on it. "Ok?" As we walked into the shop, the cold air hit my skin causing goose bumps.

"Ooh my it's so cold in here." He nodded taking off his jacket. "Here." I shook my head. "Just take it Gab. I rather be cold than you freezing." I smiled and took it. "Aww you so sweet."

He chuckled and pulled the seat out for me. I sat down as he pushed it in. "You acting like it's a real date or something. We just getting ice cream." I laughed. He shook his head saying "Just being a gentleman." I nodded.

"What kind you want?" I looked at the menu above our heads. "Chocolate ice cream with fudge and sprinkles." I licked my lips, thinking about the taste. "Mm so you like chocolate?" He smirked.

"Boy get outta here I don't know why you smirking you ain't even chocolate." He smacked his lips. "Yes I'm is."

"You more like a toffee." I laughed, but he didn't. "You petty, you know that ice cream nasty as shit." I rolled my eyes playfully. "No it's not. It's actually pretty good."

"Whatever, I'm going to get your ice cream." He walked over to the counter and order our ice cream. He was pretty friendly with the cashier not that I noticed or cared. He soon came back and sat across with me.

"Here you go my lady." He said with a British accent. "Thanks handsome." I smiled. "Wait handsome? Now something is really going on. Where's August and what did he do?" I rolled my eyes at the sound of that name or should I say month. Just call me petty Betty.

"He cheated with Jass. We broke up I beat her ass." I waved the conversation away. "Wait what?"

"She's pregnant yadda yadda don't care." Trevor just looked at me. "You sure you aight Gab?" I nodded. "Yes so can we enjoy this?" He nodded even though I can tell he wanted to keep talking about this topic.

"Why aren't you eating your ice cream?" He asked. I smirked "Because I want you to feed it to me." He smirked as well. "Mmh." He picked up the spoon and fed it to me. I moaned at the coldness of the dessert.

"Ayye chill with all that moaning shit before I mess you up in here." I don't know but for some reason that made me blush. Never before has Trevor been able to make me blush.

"Can I have some of yours now?" He mugged me. "No." He ate another spoon of his Oreo milkshake.  "Please baby." I whined. He smiled. "I like the sound of that." I bet he do.

-
-
-

"This was nice I hope we can do it again." He said as he walked me up to my door. "Yeah it was." I opened the door. "You can come in." He nodded and stepped inside with me.
"Nice place."

"Thank you, sit on the couch get comfortable, I'm going to change." "Alright." He grabbed the remote and turned the tv on.

I changed into one of the sexiest body suits I keep in my closet. Beyoncé said "put your freakum dress on." I walked down the steps.

"Lebron some ass this year

"Lebron some ass this year. How you feel about-" he stopped talking as he saw what I had on. "Damn." He mumbled. "Cat got your tongue?" He went to speak, but nothing came out.

I sat on his lap. "It's okay, you don't need to speak anyway." I kissed him, of course he kissed back. I slid his shirt off as he began to kiss down my neck. But he stopped. "Wait Gabbi we can't." I kissed him again, I didn't want to hear what he had to say because it was going to be the truth.

"Gabbi chill man for real." He slightly pushed me onto the couch and stood up. "We can't, you just got out of a relationship. You only using me to forget about him." He shook his head and put his shirt back on.

"I like you a lot Gabriella I do, but I don't want it to happen this way, see you at work." He walked out of the door leaving me speechless.

----------

Damn I was hoping Gabbi was rey get it in I guess not. But this was the chapter. The book is ending soon, heads up. I enjoyed writing this book as well as seeing the votes coming in. I appreciate you all. And with that note the next chapter will be updated tonight.

Auddie out ❤️