How could they know

August Alsina point of view
Next day
January 21, 2018
Los Angeles, California

Don't let them tell you any different
They don't know about us, they don't know about it
I owe it all to you
They don't know about us, they don't know about it
And as much as I messed up, always give me your best love
They don't know about us, they don't know about it

Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you
They don't know about us, they don't know about it
They gon' talk about it (gon' talk about it)
Gon' try to change your mind about it
Gon' tell you things you don't wanna hear
Cause we good. (Don't worry 'bout it)
So when they talk about (they talk about it)
Just let 'em know we already got it
Just tell 'em that we gon' work at it, we good (Don't worry 'bout it)

I don't think they know the truth
Say they saw
I don't think they know, how could they know
I don't think they know the truth
Say they saw
I don't think they know, how could they know
Don't listen to (How could they know)
What people say (How could they know)
They don't know about (How could they know)
'Bout you and me (How could they know)

I woke up wit' out Gabbi in the bed wit me, instead I heard Blac Youngsta hip-hopper playin."The fuck?" I sat up in the bed and checked my phone. 10:17 a.m. I got outta the bed and made my way ta the bathroom where I washed my face, used the bathroom, and brushed my teeth.
I walked downstairs ta see Puff and Gabbi doin the lil dance everybody been doin. I laughed while recording them.

"Ayye no dicks allowed nigga." Puff yelled laughin. Gabbi looked back at me laughin. "Good morning baby." she said comin towards me fo' a kiss. "Maw'ning love." I pecked ha lips a couple times. She smiled and turned around ta a confused lil Puff thing.

"When did all this happen?" She pointed at us. "Its not even like that." I confess, but she gave us a look and shifted ha weight ta ha left leg. Like ya mama do when she catch ya lyin. "Deadass, I'm ha's and she mines, that's all ta it." I laughed as she rolled ha eyes. "Mmh just make my best friend happy. And we all good, no need to fight." I nodded and kissed Gabriella's cheek.

"I'm out baybeh, gotta hit up the studio." "OK baby be safe." She smiled, but it left once I smacked ha ass hearinbthat shit loud and clear.

Puff point of view
Same day

A bitch finally got an actual point of view LOL! "Puff you heard from Corey, he gone missing again?" Gabbi asked pulling out milk for her Frosted Flakes. "Nope I don't know. What's up with that nigga keep going MIA?" I shook my head. Corey never done this before. He always told us what he's up to, but now he's secretive. What the fuck listen to me sounding like Jass lil annoying clingy ass.

I don't push this subject too much because he is a grown ass man, but then he still my damn friend. "I know Jass a mess." She mumbled. "Mmh, just saw her and she was a damn mess. The girl is going back to her old ways." I said shaking my head at Jasmine.

Only two years ago, she was an alcoholic getting wasted early in the morning feigning for some liquor. She told us the story of her mother and claimed how she would not be like her. But she is no different, just alcohol instead of heroin.