Trust and Believe

August Alsina point of view
May 22, 2018
Los Angeles, California
Same night as Smartphones

When we were together, I held you down
I gave you all of me, but look at us now
Thinking of all your excuses, but they don't add up
Now it's so easy to see you don't deserve my love

You pushed me far you brought me to this
You had my heart but then you blew it
And I'm so over you, go get lost
Boy who do you think that you are

Trust and believe me, you're gonna need me
Trust and believe me, she'll never be me
And I'm so over you, go get lost
Boy I don't know, who do you think that you are?

You look so foolish
With my best friend
And she ain't no better than you, she's a three,
I'm a ten
So why are you calling my phone
You ain't got nothing I want
Thought we were really in love
But that was all up front

I got out my car after I parked in her driveway and immediately fled to the door. Since I had my own key, I opened the door. I guess she heard me open it because once I walked to the bottom of the steps she jumped onto me and started chokin me.

"How could you? I fucking hate you, stupid ass bastard!" I pulled her hands from around my neck. "Gabriella I'm sorry, I swear I am. I was drunk." She shook her head and held her hand up for me to stop.

"Save it I don't want to hear the bullshit you are about to say." I was about to try and speak again, but I jus shut my mouth. "August I've been nothing, but good to you. Was I not what you wanted in the first place? Was you just using me to get to Jasmine?" Her face was drownin in tears.

"Gabbi I-" she cut me off. How she gone ask questions but not listen to the response. "Don't even answer them, just get out. I don't know why the fuck you decided to run over here like I was gonna accept your apology. Let your baby mama know I'm coming for that ass. Her stomach carrying the baby not her face." She was about to walk back up the stairs, but I grabbed her arm.

Her right hand flew back and smacked the shit outta me. "What the fuck Gabbi, and if I hit your ass you betta not go runnin ta the police." I hate that shit women thinkin they can hit you and get away wit it that shit dead in my book. If you bold enough to hit a man, you strong enough to take a fuckin hit.

Instead of goin back and forth wit her I left. Shouldn't have came hea in the first place cause we ain't get no where. I sighed knowin my life will never go back to normal. One of the best years will now change the rest of my life.

Damn God why you let me do that?

Jass point of view
The next day
Shit is about to get real

I was sitting in my room on my bed debating if I wanted to tell Gabriella what August and I did. As I was scrolling through the contacts sweating, I came across her name along with Puff's. It was our group chat.

Baddest Bitches in LA💄💁🏾
Puffmasterflex💓: Bitchesssss I got some dick today! 😝
I laughed at the text message.
Gabastergirl💋: hahaha was it good? Did he dick you down?!
Me: Puff I do not want to hear that😂
Puffmasterflex💓: Jass stawp hating ole' horse face ass😐✌🏾
Gabastergirl💋: SCREAMING😭
Me: Girl get out your feelings👌🏾
Puffmasterflex💓: girl ain't 👏🏾no👏🏾body👏🏾in👏🏾they👏🏾feel👏🏾ings
Me: stop using all them damn emojis , using up all my storage.
Gabastergirl💋: how we go from talking about dick to this🤔

I laughed at our foolishness. I went from having the best of friends, to none. Why does life have to be so unfair? No one deserve this much pain. I wish I never would've did it, I should've ended my life like I wanted to a couple of years back.

I wish I wasn't pregnant, I would still at least be able to drink my love, ALCOHOL. But if I do I will kill my baby and I couldn't live with my self knowing I caused death and pain. I know what I have to do it's only right. Before I could press the call button my doorbell sounded throughout my house.

I slid into my slippers and walked down the steps and across the floor to my front door. I went to look through the peep hole, but the person's finger was covering it. "Who is it?" My breath began to quicken. What if it's the person who had it out for Puff or Gabbi coming to beat my ass.

She wouldn't do that, she always said she wouldn't fight over a boy. Whatever, I shook all the bad thoughts outta my head and open the door to a fist to the face. "What the fuck?" I just received blow after blow to the face. I couldn't even make it out to who the person was.

After who ever it was, was finished. They stood hovering over me. I opened my good eye because the other one was throbbing. I'm pretty sure it will be black and swollen in a minute. "Gabriella?" I gasped in shock.

"You knew how I felt about August and you decided to fuck him. You loose stank pussy ass hoe!" She kicked me. "Gabbi I'm sorry, just stop please I'm pregnant." I pleaded. I never knew that the first fight I would be with was my best friend.

"I don't fucking care!" She shouted in my face. "I hate you, I never want to see you again. Rot in hell." And with that she left.

----------
Baby turn around and let me see that sexy body go bump bump bump
Ayye😭that's my song B2K is the shit and MB of course. But anyway that's that chapter hope you enjoyed Jasmine getting her ass beat. I did😭😭😭 Well you guys may be getting two more chapters out of me today, I'm not sure.

I'm actually updating this in third period😭 Biology✌🏾👎🏾I hate my teacher literally. She makes me so mad

"I cAnt ReAd PenCIl uSe PeN!" 😭👎🏾 DEAD

Auddie out❤️