"You're losing it, Soph. I'll never live with him. I don't even want to breathe the same air as him and it's even worse that I'm half of his DNA-"

"I'm half of his DNA too and I'm living just fine." She shrugged.

"Listen, there's something up about Matthew and I'm going to figure it out. There has to be something more that he just isn't telling us and since I'm very skilled in the whole Law and Order crime shows I will know what the heck I'm doing." An eyebrow of hers raised, tempting my skills but I didn't want to fight with her on that too. "Believe me, okay? Detective Stabler and Benson have me reciting those Miranda Rights like that back of my hand."

"Miranda Rights? You're not an officer that would be arresting him. No officer would be arresting him because he hasn't done anything wrong to be arrested for. Are you sure that you didn't hit that pole too hard?"

I'm quite sure that my brain is perfectly fine. Just because I have a knot doesn't mean that I'm suffering from delusions. "Trust me when I say that I know exactly what I'm talking about, right now."

"What about ten minutes from now?"

"I'll still know what I'm talking about."

"What if you fall into Jaw's mouth, he eats you up, and you're left in his stomach to rot?"

Yeah, this girl is definitely my sister for that one. "We don't live anywhere near sharks and Jaw's died in like the 80's right? So, I'll still be knowing what I'm talking about. Now, how about you be a dear sister and help me up so we can continue on this trek to get home."

I raised an arm up and she reached for it, helping me to my feet, grumbling about my dead weight in the process. When she raised up arm up I cowered away in fear that she was about to throw a punch at me but instead she was just smoothing back her ponytail. "Jeez, why would I hit you after you basically dedicated your forehead to me. What a beautiful knot that is too. Can I touch it?" Her fingers went after my growing knot but I backed away, grabbing onto her wrist to stop her.

"Am I forgiven?" She pursed her lips together in deep thought. "No forgiveness, no knot prodding."

"But it looks completely tempting." I laughed at her childish behavior, even when she stomped her feet like a selfish child. I mean she is the youngest out of us two. Only by a month or so though. "Okay, I forgive you now let me poke that bubble knot!"

"Jesus, okay." I smiled, releasing her hand so she could pursue my knot. When her fingers touched it she cringed away in disgust. "Is it completely disgusting?"

"Something like that. Now let's go home."

~

Since we are women we can become easily distracted by things. Like, young girls get distracted by puppies and teenagers get distracted with Starbucks. No, Sophia and I aren't currently finishing up our orders at Starbucks and walking out feeling completely rejuvenated like any basic girl would. We were on our way home but when you see a Starbucks ... it's a complete must.

"We're such bad people." Sophia groaned when we made it a good enough distance from the popular coffee shop. Our neighborhood was only about another ten minute walk from where we were now and the sun was just starting to set now. That meant that if we didn't get home fast enough all sources of heat would be gone and we would wither away on the sidewalk as frozen ice people.

Colton had given me a ride to school this morning but due to his football workouts he couldn't supply the ride back. I honestly thought it was just God telling me to take this opportunity to try and reach out to Sophia since we hadn't spoken to each other at all. I'm glad I listened to him because I didn't know how much she brightened my day until she actually had me laughing at stuff.

"Yeah, but it's Starbucks so who in their right mind can really blame us?" She nodded her head in agreement just as we cut through an alleyway to get to the side of the street that our turn would be on. "Alleyways give me the creeps, you know?"

She stifled a laugh. "Don't tell me that you're scared some ax murderer is going to come out and hack us both to pieces!" Of course not! Everyone knows that the ax murderers are kept on the farms. I've watched Texas Chainsaw so I know the country killing method of doing things. "It's still daylight so we have absolutely nothing to worry abo-"

Just then a man that was dressed in all black stepped out from behind a stray dumpster and pounced on Sophia in lightening speed.

He placed some type of cloth over her mouth to muffle her screams while she tried to fight him off. Right when I was about to pounce on him someone else grabbed me from behind did exactly like the other guy did to Sophia with the cloth. I tried screaming and kicking at him but he was much stronger than me. I watched as the man that had Sophia was now carrying her limp body away from us.

Is she dead? He couldn't have killed her!

Seeing her like that made me want to fight back with all of my might, but my muscles were relaxing to quickly for my liking as I inhaled in the fumes of the cloth that smelled like some sort of chemical. Why did they have to be the smart kidnappers? It didn't take long for my eyes to begin rolling into the back of my head and for my mind to become all sorts of loopy. Just when I was about to greet the darkness the heat from the man's mouth tingled at my ear, as he whispered the words deeply.

"For some reason I consider you my favorite daughter."

Leaving me to fend off the blackout that overcame me.

------------------------------------

That escalated quickly ... : \

Sorry that this chapter is so short and I'm sorry that this book is dragging on but I just want to say that I think there will only be about five more chapters of Like Totally left. The ending is basically upon us so yeah. And you don't even have to comment about the cliché ending or the awfulness of this chapter because I seriously already know.

People keep asking me about Like Totally 2 and I'm getting really tired of repeating myself when it comes to that book. There is only so many questions a girl can answer that are asking about the same exact thing. THERE IS NO LIKE TOTALLY 2. I DELETED IT. This is the only Like Totally book there will ever be by me. Unless I decide to write one about them in college or into the future or something. I've thought about doing that but I just want to see how this book plays out first. THERE IS NO LIKE TOTALLY 2. I REPEAT THERE IS NO LIKE TOTALLY 2. Thank you for that. I'm also not trying to come off rude but just understand. That's all. Keep Calm and Like Totally Laugh On <3 -- Korrie xx

P.S. If you haven't already, please check out my new story called, Exception. I would very much appreciate it and please tell me what you think about it.

P.P.S. Shoutout to jwriters (dedicated) for the amazing cover for Exception. If you need any covers done then I highly recommend her because her covers are like. that. Thank you so much! You're amazing!