Okay, maybe I should control myself to a certain extent. It's just when I get started on something there's no stopping me. My last temper tantrum landed me in the hospital so I think I'll be able to handle my crazy blonde little sister. She stopped her continuing footsteps, turned on her heels with anger and came stomping back to me.

"I don't want to talk to you, Adrian. Don't you get that?" I opened my mouth to protest but she just wasn't having it. "Dad," My body cringed at the way he was being referred, "told me all the shit that you told him about me. I hate you for it too. To think that we were so close to actually being sisters."

What did she mean by that? We were still sisters regardless of anything that happened, what she believed, or how anyone thought. "Sophia, I never talked to Matthew! Ever! Whatever he told you never came out of my mouth because we never had a fucking conversation! You need to believe me because he's bad news. Something sketch is up with him. How in the fuck does he just randomly come back to town wanting us to be a family? You barely even know him anymore and I don't know him at all. He has a hidden agenda. I can feel it."

She rolled her eyes at me. Most likely because she didn't believe any of the words that spilled out of my mouth. I don't know how he was able to rope her around his finger so easily but he managed to do it pretty good. Someone should give him an award for being the best ass kisser since that's what he's doing to everyone. He's trying to suck up to people by playing the unlucky father card so he'll find some sort of sympathy. That's the only way he's getting by; I refuse to become like anyone else.

It basically just jumped into my head how he's some sort of sketch since we've never heard from him before. He's planning something by trying to put my father in jail but keeping my mom in the middle between him and I. If he really wanted me to be a part of his family then he wouldn't be trashing my life so bad. Screw him and everything that he fucking stood for.

I raised my foot to give her a small kick at her ankle when I saw that her attention drifted elsewhere. I checked the area myself, seeing that it was mid-afternoon and all the walkers had completely abandoned the streets since they didn't have a crazy sister bashing her skull into a pole chasing after them. I don't care how long it takes though, Sophia is not leaving this spot until we settle this shit out. I refuse to spend another night angry.

Do you know what my angry nights consist of? Drinking pickle juice so my mind will be on something else other than my problems.

... I completely lied to you ... I don't drink pickle juice when I'm angry but if I did then my mom would have to have been a hardcore coupon mom because I've been angry for two weeks straight and that means a lot of pickle jars.

"Did you even hear what I said to you just now you, lump burger?" Sophia spat out at me. Hiking her backpack onto her shoulder so it wouldn't fall off and crush my body. She's in a lot of AP courses so I knew that it would hurt if that just so happened. Keeping my face blank she spoke again. "You really need to give dad a shot."

"Why in the hell would I do that?" She's going to make me lose my cool again.

"He actually cares about us, Adrian. Dad really wants us to live together and become a family. I don't know if I believe that you said those words or not but my mom and I aren't even that close. We never have been ever since he left all those years ago and I just want to feel whole again with a family that actually loves me." My face fell at her confession.

I've never bothered to ask her what her mom was like or what her life was like at home. Heck, I've never even met or seen her mom before. She's supposed to be my sister and I can't even pay attention to things that matter. I'm actually starting to feel even worse because I can make everyone pay attention to my problems but I lack the decency to ask how anyone else is doing. Am I seriously this bad of a person?