Eight: Insomnia

Chapter Eight, Football Girl

Insomnia

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Its hard, yes. To forget the first guy you may have actually liked. Your probably thinking that I'm kidding. No one ever really seems to catch my eye at all. I grew up with guys my whole life. A little bit of girls but not really.

Currently, I am laying in my bed just thinking. About what you ask? Every single thing. I had no sleep at all. I'm wide awake. I don't know what's wrong with me ever since Ryan came to my school I've had little to no sleep.

Maybe I need a little bit of fresh air to clear all thoughts off my mind. I put on my jacket and climbed out my window. It was easy actually we have this ladder thing outside my window where if there's a fire you put the ladder outside the window.

I was walking to the park with my frog slippers making sounds every step. Once I got to the park I got the swing and just sat there staring at the stars.

Ten minutes past and I hear crunching of leaves and a little bit of humming. The person gets closer. And I just think that he might just sit down on the bench in the park. But obviously I was wrong.

The person just pulls himself right next to me on the swing. It was dark so couldn't really tell who it was. At all, the guy looks at me and takes off his hood. He didn't look familiar at all.

"Hi," He said. I could see his face now. He light brown hair and a lot of freckles plus and really cute smile.

"Hey..."

"Johnny,"

"Scarlett, " I said.

"I'm new around here. I think I'm going to-"

I cut him off immediately, "Mission High?"

"Yeah I think that's it. I'm guessing you go there?" He said with slight smile.

"Yeah. I play football for Mission High, "

"They have a separate girls team?" He said and raised his eyebrow a little. I could tell that it's a shock that I play football.

"No I play with the guys,"

"I'm sure you do,"

"Then we'll just have to see about that." As that my last words, I got up from the bench and walked away without even saying bye. Can someone say badass?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Jamie holler back onto the field, now!" Mr. Fike said very loudly. This man is grumpy today, he must be on his man period.

I ran back onto the field, quickly so he didn't yell at me again. Coach was really stressed out on this game we had this weekend I'm not exactly sure why. We have been doing really good this season,

Coach told me to practice my field goals so I did as he said and asked Zack to help me.

"Zach, what's wrong with-" I kicked the football and made it through the goal.

"Coach?" He finished my sentence. "Man period maybe." I laughed cause' that's what I thought too.

Finally practice was over and I was tired as hell. I had to walk home sadly because my car was damaged and it would take at least one week to repair. Plus my dad nor my mom would never pick me so, it my feet for now.

I didn't change out of uniform while I was walking home. I was looking at my phone and Zach sent me a text.

Zach: im so fucking tired I feel like a camel just ran over me.

Me: u would know how that feels that right?

While I was texting I wasn't looking in front of me and I ran into someone accidentally.

"I'm so sorry!" I said. I look up and I see Johnny there smiling.

"It's really fine," He said and then scanned my uniform from head to toe. I was slightly embarrassed. "Well I'm guessing you do play football. "

"Told you," Johnny's nice, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship, I guess. "Do you wanna hang out?" Really do I have to say every thing that comes to mind? "You're cute," shit.

"Yes you did. Sure I have nothing better to do. And I know I am."

♡♡♡♡♡♡

As we walked into my house for the first time in a long time my brothers and my sister were wrestlingAnd of course when I bring a friend over, all of hell goes down in my house.

"Well, my siblings are something..." I said looking at him, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Six eyes shot our way when they saw us.

My sister Samantha started blushing and looked at what she was wearing. A.k.a her football uniform and once again another one of the Jamie family feeling a little embarrassed. I could tell she thought he was hot.

Scott and Samuel just laughed and acted what they were doing there was nothing. I certainly don't want to see that ever again. They were like a bunch of wild animals.

"Well what are you guys stopping for?! Lets wrestle!" Johnny said as if every thing was cool.

The doorbell rang and since I was the only one not wrestling I guess I had to go get.

I open the door and see Ryan. Which is extremely weird because he told me to go away and he coming to my house.

"Hi," I guess that what's I should say.

"Hi." He says and walks in to see everyone of them wrestling. Suddenly his eyes literally pop out of his head when he sees Johnny.

"Johnny?"

"Ryan?"

They said at the same exact time, yep they were both shocked to see each other.

I wish I could snap a #selfie of this moment.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well long time no update and I'm really sorry. I have had a lot of things to do lately.

A extremely short chapter but you met Johnny...

Johnny.... hmmmm.

WELL I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH BECAUSE WE HAVE OVER 2000 Reads AND IM SO EXCITED! !!!!

THANK YOU ALL OF THIS.

question time!: How do Ryan and Johnny know each other? comment the answer

who ever gets the closest gets a shout out on Wattpad.

LOVE

COMMENT

VOTE

ENJOY.

-GIZZEL