21

(I think this story is coming to a close. Maybe 1 more chapter and an epilogue. Thanks so much for those of you who have been reading this, we love you all -A&M)

1 Month later

John's POV

"Sherlock, we can't have beehives at the wedding." I sigh and cross that item off the list for the third time today. He insists on having beehives because then the guests can have fresh honey with the meal, and I try to tell him over and over that it's completely irrational, but he keeps arguing. "I will allow having the horse drawn carriage, but the bees are too far!"

"Save the bees!" He abruptly stands from the floor and points his finger in the air. "What better bee-saving movement than having them at our wedding?" He whines.

"No, Sherlock. Not happening."

He sits back down and pouts, but leaves the item crossed. "Can you believe we're getting married in a week?"

He stops pouting and crawls across the living room to kiss me. "I can believe it. But I can't wait." He smiles and kisses me softly. I kiss him back, enjoying the feeling of his lips. I kiss him every day, but the feeling and his taste never gets old.

"Let's get back to these plans." I turn to the sheet. "We have the catering company picked, the colours, venue, tuxes, guests... we have everything Sherlock."

"Are you sure? We have to be missing something?" he takes the list and looks it over, flipping to the other side and turning it upside down.

"Nope, we have it all." I shake my head and smile. "I can't believe it."

Sherlock practically attacks me with kisses and I smile, trying to push him away, but end up giving in and kissing him back.

A few days later

I glance at the 2 black tuxes hanging in our closet. I unzip the plastic case and touch the material smiling to myself. The door opens and I zip the plastic back up, greeting my fiance with a kiss.

"Ready for bed love?"

He yawns and nods. I'm so glad he;s been sleeping lately. I think all my hard work of forcing to bed and forcing him to eat is finally paying off.

I smile as his breathing slows next to mine and I wrap my arms around him, kissing his forehead, happy about thinking that we are getting married in 2 days.   

"God, Sherlock. I love you."