Eight

(___)= Name
(H/c)= Hair Color

*

I stood outside the office as I waited for Ethan. After a few minutes, the door opened, Ethan smiling at me. "I told Ms. Nelson. She said she'll handle it."

Smiling, I nodded. Ethan and I started walking to our next class. "So she seemed to believe you? I know she thinks every student here is absolutely perfect."

"We'll just have to see."

We reached our classroom, sitting down at two open desks. I put my belongings on my desk, resting my chin on my hand.

"Excuse the announcement," there was a pause, Ethan and I looking to one another hopefully. "May I please have Sean McLoughlin, Mark Fischbach, and Felix Kjellberg to the office."

I couldn't help but smile as the announcement ended. Ethan lifted his glasses off his face, scratching the bridge of his nose.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine." I said with a reassuring smile.

*

Pushing a strand of (h/c) hair out of my eyes, I put in my ear buds. I shuffled my music, singing along quietly as I walked. A light rain began to fall and I pulled my hood over my head.

Walking passed a small convenient store, I noticed Sean, Mark, and Felix. When they saw me, they all stood up, walking towards me. I started to walk faster, attempting to ignore the fear that was building up inside me. Feeling someone grab my forearm, I pulled away. I turned around, seeing the three boys starting at me.

Pulling out my ear buds, I furrowed my eyebrows angrily. "What the hell do you want?"

Felix laughed, holding up a slip of paper. "Ms. Nelson really thought suspending us would make a difference?"

"You won't be at school, Ethan will be safe." I said, beginning to back away.

"Suspended, not expelled." Sean pointed out with a smirk.

"We heard you and Tyler tell Ethan to talk to the principle. It's your fault that you're in this situation, (___). You're safe inside school, but not outside." Mark threatened.

I stared at the three in shock. Their words lingered in my mind, making me nervous. I didn't care if they hurt me, what mattered is that Ethan was not hurt.

*

Dun dun dunnnnnn

I would just like to say that this story hit 1k which is kind of shocking because it's trash but thanks to everyone who is reading :)