reason 33

Think about those small fragments of time in which something so insignificant had happened to you, but it made you feel something...

Like that time you were walking on the street and a random stranger smiled at you, and you smiled back. And it made you feel just a little bit lighter, a little bit happier.

Or that time when you looked at that one person you like and he/she looked back at you, and the both of you were so shy and you looked away. You felt something at that moment.

Or that time when you were on the beach with your friend, just lying on the sand, feeling the fragrance of the sea make its way to your nose. That fresh fragrance. And you look across at the horizon, and in that moment, you feel as if you are okay, because the sky is blue, the sun is shining, the birds are free, you love your friend, and you can breathe again.

Or that time when you were running in the rain, and you felt those raindrops on your face. You tried to shield your body from the wetness, but decided not to because you wanted to know what the sky's tears felt like on your skin. And in that moment, as you were running toward something... running away from something... In the rain... you felt a bit more free. You felt okay.

You need to start acknowledging those moments as something special, because they are. They remind you that you are alive, and you can feel something. Don't take them for granted. No matter how unimportant they seem.

If it makes you feel something, then it's worth it.

|-/