Chapter Six - Toys R Fun

Start from the beginning

"He's in the bathroom," John replied, not taking his eyes off of the bag that was filled with sex toys. "He smelled, so I brought him to the bathroom and told him to clean himself up."

"You brought him to the bathroom," Stiles repeated, blinking at his father before he let out a sound that sounded somewhat like an actual freakin' growl. "You brought him to the bathroom? Do you even know what you did?! You gave him freedom, dad! You gave him the fucking opportunity to run away from me! You're- fuck- I don't even know what to say, dad. I'm going to check the bathroom, and if he's gone, well, you'll be the next one who's going to be bleached and set on fire."

"I told him not to run," John said, shrugging his shoulders which only made Stiles more angry with his father. "I told him that if he would try to escape from you, you would find him again."

"Woah, thank you, that's really nice. First you help him escape and then you tell him to not escape, that's really considerate of you," Stiles snarled before he started walking towards the bathroom. "I'll murder so many more people if he's gone and it will all be your fault, dad!" Stiles ran up the stairs, hearing the shower running but that didn't calm his nerves down at all. The werewolf wasn't stupid, Stiles knew that, and maybe he had just turned on the shower and decided to escape through the fucking bathroom window or something. "Derek?" Stiles knocked on the door, deciding that he wasn't going to burst in if the werewolf would answer him. "Derek, you better open this fucking door right now or I'll barge right in," Stiles waited a few seconds (he really wasn't that patient when it came to things like this because, hell, for all he knew Derek could be running around half naked through the fucking forest back to where he came from to warn all of his stupid werewolf friends) before he started trying to open the door, noticing that it wasn't even locked. "Derek?"

"I didn't think you'd spy on me during my shower time, sir," Derek replied through the sound of the water, making Stiles peek into the room to see Derek standing in the shower, washing his hair and Stiles could literally see everything through the glass wall. "I thought of running, yeah, but I decided against that."

"Why?" Stiles asked, his heart actually beating fast in his throat because he was just so confused as to why Derek was still there. "Why wouldn't you run? You obviously had the opportunity to do so because of my stupid father." 

"He also told me some stuff that made me rethink ever going against you, sir," Derek answered and Stiles squinted at him, getting even more confused at this whole thing because Derek was not even trying to escape or to piss him off. This was weird, really weird. Every each of his toys had always tried things on him, they had always tried to escape at least once (though none of them had succeeded in staying away for long) and they had resisted giving in to Stiles for as long as possible, but Derek wasn't doing anything like that. He was acting as if he was okay with this whole thing, which definitely could not be true. Why in God's name would he be okay with this? "And, well, he also offered me a shower. I haven't been able to take an actual warm shower in years, not since the fire."

"You haven't had a warm shower since you were fourteen?" Stiles asked, making Derek turn to him with one raised eyebrow before he closed his eyes, leaning his head back to rinse out his hair. 

"Well, with all due respect, sir, they don't have things like bathrooms in the forest," Derek explained, making Stiles' cheeks flush slightly because, hell, he should have known that, shouldn't he? "Unless you'd count the fact that the entire forest itself is pretty much just a huge bathroom, but, whatever," Stiles just stared at Derek, trying to wrap his brain around this whole thing because he just couldn't understand it. What Stiles got out of this whole conversation was that Derek just kind of stayed with him just for his fucking shower. And because of whatever threatening his father had done, of course, but still. There was something more going on, and Stiles didn't like not knowing what it was. Not that he wasn't going to find out, because he was, but still. It sucked. "Are you happy with what you bought, sir?" Derek asked, turning around to shut off the water and Stiles couldn't help but have his eyes travel down Derek's backside. 

"Yeah- I mean, what? Of course I'm happy," Stiles scoffed, taking his eyes off of Derek's very much perfect ass to look at a bottle of soap instead (he couldn't have himself distracted, now could he?). "I never buy anything that I won't be happy with. Which reminds me of some things that are still laying downstairs that I probably should clean up," Stiles nodded to himself before he looked back at Derek- in his eyes this time. "When you're done here, you better come to my bedroom- I bet my father has given you a tour around the house, hasn't he?"

"Yes, sir," Derek nodded his head, not even trying to cover himself up as he just stood there, water dripping down his muscular body and, did that guy not care or something? "I know where your room is, sir."

"Awesome," Stiles got out, quickly losing brain function as his brain instead filled more and more with ideas on how he could use his new toys on Derek, which also wasn't exactly what he should be thinking about, but, then again, it were very nice thoughts and it was very hard not to think like this while Derek was standing there looking all delicious. "I'll see you there, then."

"Yes, daddy," Derek smiled innocently, making Stiles blink a few times before he nodded, quickly turning around and walking away, out of the bathroom and down the stairs again back into the kitchen where his father was still sitting at the kitchen table, now just staring at the bag with a horrified expression on his face. 

"I don't even want to know what some of that stuff is used for," John muttered before he looked up at Stiles, a curious expression on his face. "So, was he still there?"

"Well, it appears you threatened him enough to make him stay," Stiles answered, walking over to grab the bags from the table. "I suggest you go back to your own house if you don't want to spend the rest of your life with nightmares, because I'm going to do some things to Derek that you most likely don't want your son see to do to anyone."

"Good idea," John said before he got up, nodding his head slowly. "Just try to keep him alive, Stiles."

"I'll try, don't worry so much," Stiles said while he watched his father walk out of the kitchen. "Bye dad!"

"Bye, Stiles," His father called back right before the door closed, making Stiles bite his lip before he grinned, starting to walk to his bedroom. Tonight was going to be great, a punishment for listening to Stiles' father was just what Derek needed, and Stiles' new toys were going to help him in the best ways possible...

----///----

Yes.

There shall be smut the next chapter.

Don't worry.

Also, I know I'm horrible at titles you do not need to tell me.

I am but a simple potato.

I don't know how to write.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that :)

Love you!

Xx - L