Chapter 12

Tobi's POV

After a lovely morning with the guys and food, I headed to Buck's to pick up my package. I entered the bar and found Randy. I tapped his shoulder and he passed me the drug. I ran up to my room and took out two cigs and emptied the tobacco out of them.

I filled them up with my drug which is of course marijuana... weed... ya know. I packed my stuff and headed to the Curtis house. I spotted Dallas and asked him to walk with me. I passed him a joint and a lighter and I took out my own. We both inhaled and get stoned! Dallas and I kept laughing and talking about random things and kept bumping into each other.

"Dally I love you. You are the best bro eveaaa!!!" I shout which causing Dally to laugh and put his arm over my shoulder.

We continued to walk to the Curtis house and laugh the whole way. Best Brother Ever awards goes to DALLAS WINSTON! Yay! Yaay!

Once we arrived at the Curtis house, only Pony was home so I raced to his room while Dally went somewhere to go get into a fight. I entered his room and took his book away but before he could complain, I kissed him. Pony kissed back and deepened the kiss so it was a make out now. I got on top of Pony and unbuttoned his jeans.

Pony put his hands on my hips. I stuck my hand into his pants and started to feel him and palm him. He really isn't small.... I'm impressed. Pony started moaning as I did it faster. After I did this movement a few more times, my hand was wet. I know exactly why too.... haha awh how cute. I kissed Pony again and we start making out again.

Throughout the whole day, me and Pony snuggled together and shared short but passionate kisses. My dream is coming true. I finally have the perfect guy and I am NEVER letting him go. I fell asleep with Pony's arms wrapped around my waist.

--------------------------------

Like!

Comment!

Share!

Vote!