Chapter Twenty Seven

Eunbi's POV

My tears stream to my cheeks.I slowly go to Mingyu and cover my mouth as I can't believe what I do.
I kneel down as I saw Mingyu is unconscious.I lift his head and put it on my lap.I hold his hand.

"*exhale*s-sorry....."

I look at his face and he look pale.I touch his stomach. And a blood touches my hand.

"E-eunbi..." Mingyu

"No..."

"Eunbi...." Mingyu

He keep on calling my name.I try to lift him and put him on my car but his so tall.

"You....d-don't need....t-to...save..*exhale* me..." Mingyu

"What are you talking about??"

I get his arms and put it on my neck.

"*cry*hold on*sob*"

I'm now regretting for what I did.I try my best and put all my mighty to lift Mingyu.I successfully put him on my car.I rushly go to hospital where Yein is rushed.I'm stole gazez on him.

"Hold on...where coming.."

His now injuring the pain.

Sujeong's POV

When I came back a car pass on me rushy that make me close to hit.

"Aishhh... rascal driver!"

Then it stop to the emergency area.I look at the person who get down and it's Eunbi.I run to her.

"Yah!!what are you doing here??"

I rudely asked her.But she just ignore me.And she open her car and I saw Mingyu who is full of blood on his suit.

"Gosh...what did you do??"

I just help her as I saw Mingyu look so bad.

Eunbi's POV

I don't know I feel guilty for what I do to him.I rush him to the hospital and this annoying Sujeong just bother me and she helped when she saw Mingyu.I'm now at the outside of operating room.I keep on walking back in forth since I can't think properly.Then a doctor get out from the operating room.I run to him and hold him.

"What do his condition?"

"His okay now, so you can breath now" Doctor

"Aigoo....thank you!!"

As I bow on him repeatedly and he leave me with a smile.I let my big breath as I feel conscious...

Thank god...his alive or else I won't forgive myself what did I do to my best friend.

Sujeong's POV

I don't know how did Mingyu end up like that. But I just let Eunbi take care of him so that Eunbi can make a good thing on earth even once to her friend. I go to Yein's room and I saw Jungkook is still staring at Yein,and Taehyung is just sleeping on the couch.

"She won't be happy if she knew that your doing like that..."

He look at me.

"Here..."

As I put the bag that contains Yein's stuff.

"Why don't you rest?"

I offer him and he slowly put his head down to the bed and holding Yein's hand.