eleven || night time.

« « e l e v e n » »

As Stiles and I sat in the jeep, not a word was spoken. I could feel him glance at me every so often, but I would just turn my attention towards the outside of the car's window. Stiles had made some attempts to speak, but just wound up stuttering a bunch of incoherent words.

Why had I told him that? I'm so, so, so dumb. The friendship that we have just established has most likely crumbled just because of the few words I had said.

"Well, I--I kinda see you, or w--want you as more than a friend." The memory from earlier tonight for the millionth time.

Most girls would say how relieved they were to tell their crush that they liked them, like 'a weight off their shoulders', well, that is not me. The weight still remains on my shoulders, only about one hundred pounds heavier. Why the hell did I say that? He's in love with Lydia-- not me. Hell, he probably doesn't even like me, at least not more than a friend.

I sigh loudly causing Stiles to look at me and hold his stare, but I only focus on the trees outside.

"A-Are you mad at me?" He mutters out. I shake my head, not uttering a single word, "Then-- then talk to me."

I say nothing and rub my hands over my face.

"Madelyn," His voice is almost pleading, "Why are you mad at m-,"

"I'm not angry with you, Stiles," I finally say.

He lets out a sigh of relief and clears his throat, "Okay, well, uh, what did you mean back at my house about wanting me as more than a frie--,"

"We're here." I cut him off for the second time tonight. He nods, obviously getting the hint I didn't want to talk about it.

He parks the car in front of the school. I begin to become very nauseous. And I know something bad is going to happen.

Something very, very bad.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating lately, tennis has started and it's really hard to balance school and sports and this story one at a time so I apologize, and sorry the chapter is so short, the next chapter is night school (the whole episode) so it will be a lot longer and there will be a lot of miles feels so get ready, thank you for all the reads and votes!

Haven (: