thirteen || karma

« « thirteen » »

   "Ugh-" I start to say before someone's hands cover my mouth. My eyes flutter open revealing it as Stiles. I take his hand in mine and lower it. Where the hell are we? I try to look around, but we're in a tight space. Is this a locker? Did I pass out? What the hell is going on? My eyes dart aroind and take in evey aspect of the locker. Just near the left of Stiles' head someone has written 'Jessabelle is a two timing slut'. Well, someone certainly does not like this Jessabelle. I realize where we are. The locker room.  I wonder if anyone had sex in here... probably. I shake my head. Now is not the time, Madelyn.

How did I even get in this locker? I look up at Stiles who's eyes are closed and his head into the side of the locker. I begin to rememeber everything. The alpha.The tiny forehead kiss. My panic attack. Oh, this is not good. This is so far from good. Stiles opens his eyes and looks at me. He sighs loudly, "Thank god you're okay." He says it so quietly, it's almsot inaudible. I want to say a million and two things, but I'm scared the slightest noise may give away where we're hiding to the alpha.

And I do not want that.

Stiles pushes gently on the locker, freeing us both from the tight space. I climb out, bumping into someone. Before I can get out a scream, I turn around and realize it's the janitor.

"Son of a bitch!" He says, obviously voicing that we had both scared the living daylights out of him.

"Quiet!" I whisper harshly.

He flails his arms, "Quiet my ass, what the hell are you trying to do, kill me? The three of you get out." He yells. I notice Scott standing by Stiles and I now.

Stiles speaks up, "Will you just listen for half a second, okay?" He says in poor attempts to get him to listen.

The janitor shakes his head, "Not 'okay'.Get the hell out of here right now."

"God, just one second to explain," I say to him.

He blows me off and waves a hand towards me, "Just shut up and go!" He shoves us all out  of the locker room.

Does this man not understand that I am trying to save his life?! The door slams shut & the janitor's body is pressed against it. I hear the growlsof the alpha as it tears at the man's body. Scott tries to get into the door, but Stiles grabs him and begins to run. I cover my hand with my mouth in disbelief ad stay still. Stiles takes hold of my arm and runs with me. I turn to look back and see th janitor's body fall against the door, only to be drug back into the room. I turn away quickly & feel the tears stinging in my eyes. I'm so scared. I'm not supposed to be scared. I'm supposed to be fearless, but i'm not. Allison has always been the fearless one.

And I envy her for it. I wish I could be like that. But, i'm not.

Stiles lets go of my arm & I watch as him and Scott run full force into the doors only to be pushed back. I notice something is pushed between it throught the crack of the door.

I sigh, "Guys, he pushed a dumpster so we don't get out." The alpha is an asshole. A major asshole.

We walk down the hall. "I'm not gonna die here, i'm not gonna die at school." Stiles says, panic dripping off of every word he's said.

"We're not going to die." Scott reassures, but I'm not so convinced he's right.

"What is he doing?" I ask, obviously exasparated, "What does he want?"

Scott turns to me, "Me. Derek says it's stronger with a pack."

"What a quality love story." I utter.