smile

smile for the camera!
no, keep your chin up!
big, big eyes, dear.
don't frown.
please,
don't.
mouth stitched up with peach colored stitches, up to pink cheeks— show fleshy gums and teeth bleached with sugar free gum. spotted tongue that is sharp and full of venom touches the roof of my mouth and i can taste the iron so sweet it burns.
i wish i didn't have to taste this poison in my mouth; i'll take my spine and eyeballs and ill shove all these damn body parts into my mouth until i'm suffocating and i'm no longer myself. i'll let my teeth burn in silence falling to the back of my throat where a black hole resides, and i'll throw green apples into my mouth, not red because that's the color of blood and i'm afraid of blood (except i'm not, it's coming from my thighs).
honey doesn't pool between the crevices of my thighs— i am bleeding, bleeding, bleeding (not stardust or flowers) im bleeding blood and bitterness.
i think the floor below my might've been brown and now it is red— it has pooled up to my ankles and i'm already holding my breathe, still smiling. im getting ready to drown yet i can see through the cracks of my door that there are eyes following the twitching corners of my mouth, the red is up to my chin— i think there's liquid coming out of my eyes.
it is pooled up to my nose, and then forehead, and i am submerged.
goodnight.

(the point is,
i shouldn't be smiling.)