01: Abduction

REVISED 😉

TEDROS

THE ORANGE SKY calmed Tedros' mind. His heart was yearning and excited to be king.

     But there was something missing.

     He didn't know.

     He had a gorgeous fiance

     A wealthy status.

     Honorable and loyal friends.

     But there was still something missing.

     Tedros stared at the ocean before him. So peaceful and calm.

     He was ready to be king. He knew it.

     Tedros was the Prince of Camelot, the most well known kingdom in the Endless Woods.

     And in a month, he would be eighteen and ready to take the throne from his father.

     Sailing through the ocean of Maidenvale, it was a trip that he and his fiance, and some friends off of Camelot just to relieve the stress from their soon to be wedding.

     The day spent in Maidenvale was a day full of happiness and joy. They went sailing, horseback riding, rugby with the boys, and a picnic.

     It was a day well spent.

     The last day of a picture perfect world.

     But the calm atmosphere was disrupted by a burly, blond, and intimidating, guy with a large chest and grey eyes. The Prince of Foxwood, Chaddick.

     "TEDROS! We have to go below deck! NOW!" Tedros was confused. But it only meant one thing.

     The other Prince in the ship was a reddish-gingered hair that has freckles and forest green eyes, the Prince of Avalon Towers, Tristan. "The Atlantis is coming for us, Tedros. The Queen of the Sea found us." Tristan said with a worried expression.

     "Pirates. The Atlantis. The ship of the notorious all girl bandits. The Leader is Amphitrite, calls herself the Queen of the Sea." Tedros said worry, fear and nervousness crashing on him. Remembering what Merlin told him.

     "Beware of the Atlantis, my dear boy. Try not to get kidnapped by the Evil Queen."

     Tedros didn't believe Merlin. But now, he was feeling guilty for not believing his mentor.