Timeless

LUCAS COLY 🔐👑

Real thing. I want my babygirl by this year because I don't want a big age gap between my kids.

I'm on live just reading comments

Tarek.Tin: when you gonna get married?

JayJayOnFleek: I love you so much!! You and Amelia make cute ass babies!!!🤗

Rainy.Mari: tell Amelia to pick up her phone.

Orange.Kayla: Lucas Coly number exposing on my page!! Follow then I dm you his #

" you don't have my number little girl, you just want that follow.. lemme see you have 10 followers oh wow😨😑" I exposed her.

Orange.Kayla: whatever Lucas.. I still pregnant with your baby? When's the child support coming?

Smh.Malaya: WTF! ^^ Lucas if this real imma buss you in the head.

"Y'all hoes love to pin babies on me huh? Well it ain't my fault ya baby father ran away" i responded back.

"Go block dat Orange Kayla gurl.. she just mad cause she got Blue Waffles" I ended my live.

Now My timeline is full with news about that happen on live, when she said that I lost about 5,000 people who were on my live. Such a biotch.

I fell like hitting some blunt right now.. Oouu me and my baby Finna go out tonight👅

"Amelia" I called out.

"Yeah babe?" She sat beside me.

"Let's go out tonight" I smiled.

"Okay fine who's going to watch Bryden?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I'll drop Zachary and Bryden off by my momma" I said.

"Why you bringing Zach?" She asked.

"Because you getting it tonight" I licked her ear getting up.

I could tell she's blushing because each time I do that she blushes.

~

I had on a white plain top. Black pants and White and blue 6s

 Black pants and White and blue 6s

AMELIA BELLE HERNANDEZ-TAYLOR

I dressed normal and sexy if that even makes sense. My hair color is red

I checked my Facebook account and the first thing that pops up.

'Famous Rapper Lucas Coly, is accused with his 2nd Child, and the baby mother isn't Amelia!'

'Tanya Kayla Tammany said Rapper Lucas Coly is her baby father .'

"Lucas!" I called out.

He came into the room " How come you ain't ready?" He asked.

"Who's this Tanya Kayla gurl?" I asked because I'm not going to assume  anything already.

"I don't know why?" He shrugged

I raised my eyebrows "Okay" i said continuing doing my makeup.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "You know it's wouldn't cheat on you" he said kissing me.

"I just wanted to make sure because news is going around" I said.

"What news?!" He jumped off me.

"Some news. Some Tanya Kayla gurl is  saying she's pregnant with your baby and you haven't left me alone since I got into a car crash" I told him doing my eyebrow

"Great just great.. third time bitches accusing me of being their baby daddy" he rubbed his hands threw his hair.

"It's alright babe, tonight is about me and you" I kissed him .

~

I'm finally finished

I'm finally finished. It's 10 o clock.. Malaya and her boyfriend Mason is suppose to be coming.

I walked outside because Lucas was already there smoking his blunt.

"Ready baby?" He asked smiling.

I nodded my head as we made my to Lucas Mersati..

We ain't rich, we just have money.

He drove out the apartment complex making way to the Club.

~~

I had a few drinks. Malaya is by my side as we're dancing to Slow Motion.

I start wine'n as Lucas came behind me as I grinned on him

Y'all my know what happen after that😏.

Sorry it was short.. new drama on the way tho😘

609 Words.

-Nique  😎