Damn Pole

Question of the chapter 😂 (this was created by me . If you Finna use it atleast give me credit) :

2 with a bike,1 with a knife . Two others with a kite. They went to the the circus, The two with a bike and the two with a kite enjoyed themselves until the night. In they morning they're found dead.  Who killed them was it a murder or they're just dead ?

AMELIA BELLE HERNANDEZ-TAYLOR

I woke up to the smell the nice food. And a body next to me, I turn around and see Bryden no Lucas in sight.

"Bry , get up" I tapped him

" huh ?" He asked.

"Get up and get dressed , just bathe and out on joggers or sum " I said walking to my bathroom about to wash my skin.

I had on a purple bape top. Those uniform pants thingy we use to wear back in the day and pure money 4s. I didn't have them on but if we Finna go somewhere ya know.

I walked to the living room seeing Zachary wearing a white top,white basketball shorts and all light blue 6s.

"Hey Zachary , where Lucas?" I asked.

"He just left to get milk" he said eating a cracker.

"Boy, I woke up to the smell of food ... Smh one of y'all cooked and you here eating a cracker ?😂"

"Whatever big head" he laughed back.

"Hey I'm Zachary and I wear nice clothes to make girls think I'm kool" I meme him.

"I'm Amelia and I eat pokes low key but I'm with a man to cover the fact him Lesbian"

"For real bro? Really?" I laughed at it.

"Yeah better watch ya back" I saijd before Lucas came back.
Pp
"Sup MA belle" Lucas said before translating to French.

"Hey My French Prince" I kissed his cheek.

" ewww " Bryden said coming out his room

I laughed "your going to be kissing ya wife one day lil boy"

"No im not, all girls have couties expect you and grandma and my family.." He said.

"Not all Bry, don't day that" Lucas said.

"So what? I don't care , all the girl at my school open there legs and I sit by them ... I always say close them it's getting smelly in the room" he shrugged walking to the counter.

"That's my son" Lucas cheered himself on..

"You already know" Bryden said with his conceited bum whole.

"I swear you're just the smaller version of ya father" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Congratulations you just played ya self... Bryden is him own self" Zachary said.

"Since when you wanna be smart? I seen you smoking that blunt the other day" Lucas switched on him

My jaw dropped .. " Damn nigga don't you know black people don't snitch?... Amelia look I was just trying it out " he lied.

I grabbed him by his shirt. "Do it again. I'll make Amari deal with yo ass .. you either choose to smoke or not live under my household " I said.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" .

"Sorry my ass, I'm sending you to Malaya make her deal with her ass" I said.

"No no, please not that woman, anything but that lady.. Lia she crazy fham" he cried without any tears.

" Whatever Zachary , I'll make mom give you some Spanish slaps.."

"No no don't do that" Zachary begged

I smacked my lips. "Whats the move today?" I asked.

"Oouu let's go t-" Zachary was about to say before I cut him off.

"You're grounded" I said bluntly.

"You ain't my momma😑"

"But you live under my house for free though🤗"

"Damn she got your ass" Lucas smiled.

"😐 whatever Lucas" he rolled his eyes.

" roll them eyes again , it Finna be stuck in ya head " I said.

He just walked back in his room.. I started dying of laughter.

"Are you good?" Bryden asked confused.

"Nah I'm perfectly fine" I said.

"Lia smile for the cam" Lucas said on live.

I sticked up the middle finger. "Hey fham that isn't for y'all it was for Lucas annoying ass" I smiled waving.

XxxIntercation.J: Amelia is pregnant with twins!!

Amelia.Lucas.fp: AWWW GOALS. I wish I had a relationship like yours.

LucasColy.mini.wifey: when's he next baby coming.

"Guys I'm not pregnant nor having a child anytime soon, untill Bryden is 8" I said.

"Hey..😕 why in two years ? I wanna have my little girl?" Lucas frowned.

"I don't know I just want Bryden and my future baby to have an age gap" I said

"No.. I can't wait so long" Lucas whined.

I pecked his lips " go adopt" I joked

"Y'all we having that baby by the end of this year 😉" Lucas said showing his grills.

"Whatever" I smiled.

I looked over Seeing Bryden sleeping on the couch. "Just like your father" I thought.

"I wanna do sum today" I whined.

Lucas had his phone on the counter. While he was just standing there talking and reading the comments.

"How old are y'all?" Lucas read a comment.

"Where 26, I'm older by a some month though.. save this date though July 27th" Lucas said.

"Her birthday is December 4th" Lucas brushed me off.

"Lucas suck yourself" I said playfully.

"No I can't do that.. only you can suck me" he said putting my finger on my lips hushing me.

"Boy move, only thing that goes in my mouth is food😝"

He starched his head I sucked my teeth going in the living room..

I feel back asleep.