Chapter ~ 14

J A C K L Y N

      I stood there for a few seconds to see if I was dreaming. I realized I'm not dreaming this is real life. I haven't seen these people in a long time and I thought I would never see them again. I mean I was rude to them and they did nothing but tried to be there for me." Are you just going to stand there or give your best friend a hug" said Matt with open arms. I let go of Caleb's hand and ran and jumped on him, giving him a bear hug.

     "We feel so loved" Nash sarcastically said. I got off of Matt and looked at Nash "I love you Nash I love all of you and I'm so sorry for not texting you guys back when you guys tried to be there for me. And I'm sorry for only talking to Matt , I miss you guys so so so much" I said wiping the tears from my face.
I didn't even realize I was crying till now.

"Its fine we love you to and miss you very very much that's why we are here to go on tour with you guys" Cameron said as he was coming to hug me. We all sat down and ordered our food. The boys got to know Bailey and Alex. They also interrogated Caleb and threatened him if he EVER  hurt me in anyway he would be dead. Nash took a liking in Bailey, which I think they would be cute couple. Cameron also took a liking in Alex.

Aaron sat there quietly, he would talk a few times when he was asked something. I felt bad I wanted to still be able to talk to Aaron. I wanted to be at least friends. I don't want any hate between us. I went on twitter and DM him

Jacklyn;
Hi I think we should talk

Aaron;
Yeah i think so too maybe after we get to the hotel ☺

Jacklyn;
Okay that's perfect 👌

*****End of conversation*****

      I looked up from my phone and saw Aaron looking at me. I smiled and he smiled back. No hard feelings. No awkwardness. No nothing. But I did feel Caleb tense up. I squeezed his hand to assure him everything is fine." So what have you guys been doing other than being losers" I joked." Ha ha very funny I don't know about them but I am working on music" Shawn said. " Oh well I have been having writers block I wrote this song along time ago and found my song book in my memory box and I have been having a hard time finishing it" I said. " Well I can help you later" he offered. " How about you help me tomorrow " I said because. Aaron and I need to talk.

      " Well jack and I also been working on music" Jack G said. " oohh I heard you got a girlfriendddddd" I said teasing him. " yeah I do she is great " he said blushing. "Is big G blushing wow you must really like her what's her name and when do I get to meet her" I demanded in the last part. "Her name is Madison and soon" he said, then Nash said " Cameron and I have been acting we are doing a movie " he said with his head high." Oh I heard now where is my baby 2k " I asked. " He is coming tomorrow because he fought with his girlfriend and didn't want to leave her mad at him" he said. "Aww my baby 2k isn't a baby anymore he is a good boyfriend" I cooed. "Yeah he believes he is in love  with her I mean he is younger than me and I don't even know what love is" he said. "There is no age to know when your in love Nash, maybe he is in love tell him to bring the girl with him I wanna see who baby 2k is in love with because she must be amazing " I lectured.

"Carter how are you holding up with everything that is happening , how are you and Maggie doing" I asked. "We are good I just have a feeling she is cheating on me" he said sadly.

We all caught up plus Bailey and Alex got to know the guys as well as Adam and Caleb.

      We finally got to the hotel and before I went to my room to meet with Aaron I needed to talk to Caleb.
"Babe I'm going to go talk to Aaron" I said to him.
" No your not why do you need to talk to him anyways " he said annoyed. "I'm not asking you Caleb I am telling you plus I think its best to clear the air" I said and walking into that room afraid of what's going to happen next.