chapter 3

(What Jacklyn was wearing in ^)

Alisa

I woke up today and check the time it was 10;23 . shit we were suppose to get up at 9;00. I jolted up woke up JJ and ran to the bath room . I took a quick shower pick out my clothes which was and red laced shirt and some high waisted shirt . I curled my blond hair. I needed to look good especially if I'm meeting CAMERON FUCKING DALLAS. I'm literally so excited.

I left the bath room for JJ can go in

Jacklyn

I went to the bathroom after Alisa . but damn she looked good probably for the boys. I brushed my teeth and did my business in there . then change into a black short sleeve crop top that said "baby " in the corner and light wash ripped jeans . I straightened my LONG ass hair which took FOREVER and put on a snapback but wore it backwards. I looked good but I don't know why. By the time we finished getting ready it was 11; 46. We went out to the breakfast area in the hotel and ate. After eating we went to the venue at 1;30 the show didn't start until 4;00 .but we  which i mean Alisa wanted to go in first . later after awhile a lot of people came and it was getting crowded . people were pushing and shoving people were yelling at each other fighting. I couldn't take the tight spaces so I started having a uncontrollable panic attach . I was trying to breath but I could I started to freak the fuck out.
"Woah Jacky come down " Alisa said trying to calm me down. The last thing I heard was Alisa screaming for help and telling people to back up. Then the door opened. It went black after that.

I woke up to see a  cute boy in front of me I didn't recognise him or recognise where the fuck I was .

" thank god your awake " he said smiling
"Sorry but who are you "I asked
" Aaron carpenter " he said introduced himself
" do I know you in any way''
"I don't think you remember me from the other day but its okay" he said but I didn't know what he is talking about
" well Aaron  why I'm I here where is Alisa " I started to get worry
" don't worry she went to get you some clothes to change into and you had a panic attack so when I opened door I carried u out here and put and ice pack on your head to help because you were burning . " he said calming me down . then I realized I was sweating to much that my clothes stick on to me..
"Aaron are you part of this event " I asked
"Yes" he chuckled
"Then why aren't you out there " I said sitting up carefully.
"Well I wanted to wait for you to wake I was to worried about you." He said while blushing
"Thank you Aaron I really appreciate it to be honest I thought the magcon boys were stuck up ,  conceited and only want them self to succeed. But you change my point of view a little more " I said honestly
"Thanks....." He paused then I realized I never told home my name.
"Jacklyn but people call me Jay, JJ,  or Jacky so I don't care."
"Well Jacklyn did you know I met you yesterday day at the mall" he said in a matter of a fact tone.
"No I didn't Mr.carpenter I have a bit of a short memory" I said in a British accent
"Ooh I see an actor in rising " he said smirking while I laughed .
"Well I'm not close to good on acting " I said
" yes you are now tell me about yourself" he said interested
"Okay well I'm Jacklyn Rosa Anderson I am 17 I like to play sports such as volley ball and basket ball. My favorite color is gold because I'm gold just kidding but it is I have and older sister and a younger brother I am Latino . I live here in Cali. And I sing and dance but I don't like singing in front of people and last but not least probably on the top I LOVE my fans ". I said
"Oh my god I recognise you ,your it's Queen_Jacklyn I'm so stupid how could I have not seen that or connected the dots" he said jumping out of his chair pointing at me.
I laughed and said " your turn carpenter "
"Im Aaron carpenter I'm 17 years old I like to play soccer basketball and video games. Favorite color green I live in Cali I have one brother but the boys are like my brothers . I sing and rap I love my fans too " he said
We got to know each other more and more I told him what I hate, afraid of, and love doing and same for him . we exchanged numbers and followed each other on social media . we talked and talked until Alisa came with my new pair of clothes.

The guys then came in to check on me

The guys then came in to check on me . they felt bad that Alisa came here to meet them but didn't get the chance .so they invited us to there hotel to chill which was apparently same one as ours. I was playing with Snapchat filters and aaron came in the camera view and made an ugly face I took a picture and put it in my story captioned it saying "thanks to him I didn't died storytime coming up". We hung out watched movies exchanged Numbers and talked until we had to leave . I hugged Aaron one more time and thanked him . then I hugged the rest of the boys . me and Aaron were like bestfriends we knew a lot about each other but I kinda a little bit tiny but wanted to be more. But I couldn't take another heart break so I threw the thought away.