Dear Connor Murphy

AAAYEEE HELLO THANKS SO MUCH FOR 66READS AND 6VOTES. This book is officially satanic whoOO. I love you all and Happy Easter!!!

Evan walked down the street. Connor went the other direction, heading home. They said their goodbyes and went off. Evan could still see Connor as he wandered down the street. Evan finally reached his house, awkwardly trying to open the door with his with his one cooperative arm, which still had the sketchbook. He finally got through and went to his room. Evan put his stuff down on the floor and sat on the edge of his bed, starting to flip through the sketchbook.

After hours of staring at the beautiful doodles and complex drawings in the sketchbook, Evan grabbed a paper from his nightstand's drawer. He started writing down his emotions towards Connor's drawings.

Dear Connor Murphy,

Your sense of style is incredible.-

(*BlAH BLAH IDK WHAT TO WRITE FOR THE NOTE SORRY! Its just a bunch of nice crap about Connor's art tho lol*)

He stuffed the note in the sketchbook and shut it, making a spot for it in his backpack. He pressed the small light switch on his desk lamp, making the room go dark.

THIS IS EXTREMELY SHORT I JUST FELT A SERIOUS NEED TO UPDATE.  Sadly, the weekend's over and I can't stay up tonight to update!! But I did get this much done hehe. I'll try to update tomorrow!
ALSO HEAD CANON EVAN HAS A TREE LAMP.

Sincerely, Bee <3

Sincerely, Bee <3